No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye's Manager: We Have Vitali Contract, Reviewing Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye's Manager: We Have Vitali Contract, Reviewing Now

Adam Booth, the manager/trainer of former two division champion David Haye, has confirmed receipt of a contract to face WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on March 3 in Dusseldorf, Germany. After losing a twelve round decision to younger brother Wladimir Klitschko in July, Haye retired from boxing in the month of October, but promised to return if Vitali came around with a proper fight offer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sign the contract

Comment

Slave contract?

Comment

Wish this could be on the mayweather v pac undercard in may (if that goes ahead) instead of dusseldorf -_-

Comment

Alright, the way they're talking this fight seems like its pretty much going to happen. Going to be very disappointed if it doesn't. The heavyweight division is pretty much done since the Klitschkos beat everyone else, I could care less if Haye makes more money as long as the fights good(no matter who wins)...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
            Wish this could be on the mayweather v pac undercard in may (if that goes ahead) instead of dusseldorf -_-
            Not possible, the Grand Garden Arena doesn't fit the 40,000 spectators a Klitschko fight usually attracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
              LOL. Are you kidding me? Vitali an undercard fighter? The guy packs 50k plus in arenas by himself.

Comment

Honestly, I like Haye as a fighter. But if he had any sense, he would stay away from Vitali.

Vitali is more of a beast than Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Honestly, I like Haye as a fighter. But if he had any sense, he would stay away from Vitali.

Vitali is more of a beast than Wlad.
                  Honestly Haye WAS NOT HIMSELF THE NIGHT HE FOUGHT WLAD ......

1} he had no SNAP on his punches 2} his movement was way off
                  3}the injections obviously numbed his whole leg
                  4}His power was only half of what it should have been

he was already giving away advantages in height and weight and venue need i say more

I think he may be so embarrased and pissed off at his own performance that fighting Vitali is THE WAY FORWARD ......

1} Vitali is slower than Wlad 2} he is wide open 3} he is 40 years old

dave would need to REALLY BELIEVE IN HIMSELF he would need to use guile , speed , rapid combos and lots of movement because vitali for all of the above IS A BORN KILLER he will come to do REAL DAMAGE he will want the KO ......

if DAVID HAYE WON THIS FIGHT HE WOULD BE WBC CHAMP OF THE WORLD AGAIN .......

he has nothing to lose i say go for it WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ?

Comment

Vitali is the best HW in the world and the best HW since Lennox. I can't see Haye getting any kind of success against him unless he catch raise his game a few notches higher than the Wlad performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X