No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Montiel, Nehomar Cermeno Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Montiel, Nehomar Cermeno Workouts

Culiacan, Sinaloa - Super bantamweights Fernando Montiel and shared Nehomar Cermeno shared the ring during their open workouts, giving us a preview of what's to come on Saturday night at the stadium Banorte. The two former world champions attended the town hall of Culiacan to hold an exhibition, and lit the fuse on a powder keg that will explode when they exchange blows in the main event of an extraordinary evening of boxing. TV Azteza will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

Much respect to Montiel and more success for him.

Comment

Montiel by UD in an ugly fight. Ive never liked watching Cermeno

Comment

Montiel leaves himself open when he attacks thats y he got kod byy donaire lets see how this fight turns out its a tough fight for both

Comment

I see Montiel by late KO or UD. I saw Cermeño against Mijares and I think that Montiel has whats necessary to beat Neomar.

Comment

It's a make em break em fight for both of them Montiel wins this if he just boxes him he needs a w here.

Comment

this should be a good fight. anyone know if it's going to be broadcasted in the US?

Comment

On azteca channel I believe. It's available on directv in dallas

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Montiel leaves himself open when he attacks thats y he got kod byy donaire lets see how this fight turns out its a tough fight for both
                  It's not like that defines his style.. or are you boxing trainer?
                  He'll be much more aggressive, just check out his KO this saturday

Comment

cermeno has never faced a puncher like montiel, and all of montiel's victory since 2006 have come by ko except for the rosas fight
                    however i do think it's gonna go the distance

Comment

Working...
                    X