Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a MASTERFUL Performance. Worth the buy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    I agree but with just a little more effort its there and you don't go for it, its a little disappointing...
    He could have KO'ed him, but me being a Marquez fan, I didnt want to see JMM get KO'ed....

The way Floyd treated Marquez before the fight, after the fight, and DURING the fight shows the amount of respect Floyd had for JMM....

I honestly dont think Floyd wanted to KO him..... Like I was saying, he had too much respect for JMM....

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
      They didn't weigh the Hatton fight or DLH.
      He weighed in for the DLH fight.

Comment

Specatacular display of skills by Floyd. It was a great performance. The weight issue hurt his win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          He sorta carried him but wait to stop him late, was too late though. No biggie really.
          He tried to stop him late, Marquez took everything though.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTown- View Post
            I think Mayweather had too much respect for Marquez and to me it looked like he CLEARLY carried him... I think he had too much respect for Marquez to knock him out....
            he might have been trying to make sure he didnt injure his hands i dunno.
            I thought he should've tried harder to get JMM out of there, that and the weight are my only faults with floyd with this fight. He looked pretty damn sharp and as usual really hard to hit. Dominated a great fighter from start to finish. Impressive concidering he hasnt beeen in a ring for close to 2 years.

Pains me to say it but i think he'll beat Pac and/or Cotto. SMM would be his hardest fight imo, but i think he beats him too. Hope we actually get to find out though. (Hope i get proved wrong even more) He's had his tune up fight, now no more bull****, fight the Cotto Pac winner and Mosley, no excuses, no blaming purse splits, fight them. Its about ****ing time he did.

Glad it was free on sky sports i dont think it would've been worth paying for, he was too cautious when it obvious he could've upped the tempo from rd 5or6 on.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              he might have been trying to make sure he didnt injure his hands i dunno.
              I thought he should've tried harder to get JMM out of there, that and the weight are my only faults with floyd with this fight. He looked pretty damn sharp and as usual really hard to hit. Dominated a great fighter from start to finish. Impressive concidering he hasnt beeen in a ring for close to 2 years.

Pains me to say it but i think he'll beat Pac and/or Cotto. SMM would be his hardest fight imo, but i think he beats him too. Hope we actually get to find out though. (Hope i get proved wrong even more) He's had his tune up fight, now no more bull****, fight the Cotto Pac winner and Mosley, no excuses, no blaming purse splits, fight them. Its about ****ing time he did.

Glad it was free on sky sports i dont think it would've been worth paying for, he was too cautious when it obvious he could've upped the tempo from rd 5or6 on.
              I honestly think Cotto is his hardest fight and that's saying a lot. Cotto will present some problems with his size and jab although I believe Mayweather will eventually stop Cotto. I honestly believe mayweather would box the **** out of Mosley and make him look dumb. Mosley gets treated like some sort of god on here for knocking out Margarito, but he looks great vs Mexicans. Mosleys style is not made for Mayweather. Clear UD for mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Floyd refused to weigh in for once. He looked like the MUCH bigger man.
                Last week, Floyd weighed 152 for the Commission-supervised weigh-in.

Comment

Mayweather looked 150 I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                  X