No announcement yet.

going out during the week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going out during the week

who does this all the time? go to clubs or bars during the week?

Originally posted by bigdlb12
    who does this all the time? go to clubs or bars during the week?
    I go to the bar after work with a few buddies probably 2 or 3 nights a week.We generally go home early tho like 7 or 8 but every now and again we stay out late.most of my friends are married so they either have to go home or want to stay out and be bad and get themselves in the dog house.......One or the other.

Comment

During the summer I'll go out alot on Thursday nights but with training heating up right now I've been laying low.

Comment

My weekends start on Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
          I go to the bar after work with a few buddies probably 2 or 3 nights a week.We generally go home early tho like 7 or 8 but every now and again we stay out late.most of my friends are married so they either have to go home or want to stay out and be bad and get themselves in the dog house.......One or the other.
          lol yup same thing ...but i dont go anymore...1 of the guys pisssed me off at work so i dont want anything 2 do with him

Comment

I went out last night and got home about 3:00-3:30 am, woke up at 7am
            but at the club or better yet, after the club, I ran into these girls in an escalade , there was 5 girls in there, no guys

my girl cuz goes and starts talking to one of them and they start kissing
            I am there right next to her, and they chic then grabs me and we start kissing, I know kinda gross kissing after my female cousin, but we arent related, my dad and her dad are brothers,but its my stepdad

well we talk the chic to pull down her shirt and my cuz goes for the left tit and I go for the right one, we are both going down town on here right outside of the club, then she bust out with the fact that she is a stripper, and she asked us to go see her tonight at the strip club

so I am going out again tonight, but the chic had another friend who I think is cute as hell, very slim and small ****, just the way I like em

Comment

I'm usually out about 3 to 4 nights a week depending on if I work 3 or 4 days at my second job. I usually end up back around 2 am and go to sleep only to wake up the following morning at 7 to drive an hour and a half to work.

Comment

I used to go out during the week when I was single. It was really fun, but it sucked being hung over at work every day.

Now that Im married I wish I was back in the single days where I could do whatever I want again...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12
                  I went out last night and got home about 3:00-3:30 am, woke up at 7am
                  but at the club or better yet, after the club, I ran into these girls in an escalade , there was 5 girls in there, no guys

my girl cuz goes and starts talking to one of them and they start kissing
                  I am there right next to her, and they chic then grabs me and we start kissing, I know kinda gross kissing after my female cousin, but we arent related, my dad and her dad are brothers,but its my stepdad

well we talk the chic to pull down her shirt and my cuz goes for the left tit and I go for the right one, we are both going down town on here right outside of the club, then she bust out with the fact that she is a stripper, and she asked us to go see her tonight at the strip club

so I am going out again tonight, but the chic had another friend who I think is cute as hell, very slim and small ****, just the way I like em
                  I dont mean to hate, but I thought you were married?

Comment

Originally posted by Explosivo
                    I dont mean to hate, but I thought you were married?
                    dude, I got separated, since late jan

Comment

Working...
                    X