No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: World Boxing Organization To Enter The Japanese Market

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: World Boxing Organization To Enter The Japanese Market

Accoding to overseas reports, World Boxing Organization (WBO) President Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel will be part of a big media event in Japan, where he will announce the WBO's entry into the Japanese market. At the moment, the World Boxing Council and the World Boxing Association are the only sanctioning organizations recognized by the Japanese Boxing Commission. Valcárcel will be accompanied by the WBO's chairman of championship fights, Luis Perez, and promoter Felix 'Tutico' Zabala.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good world titles should be recognized everywhere around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
      Good world titles should be recognized everywhere around the world.
      Yeah but it was kind of nice for the Japanese to only have to worry abou a couple belts instead of 50.

Comment

IT's just one more sanctioning body. I'm expected Ioka to fight for the title then which explains why he dumped his last fight.

Comment

Bummer. I always liked that Japan kept it simple when it came to world champions. They only recognized the two oldest sanctioning bodies.

As for Ioka: he dumped his last fight because he knows Roman Gonazalez would eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Bummer. I always liked that Japan kept it simple when it came to world champions. They only recognized the two oldest sanctioning bodies.

As for Ioka: he dumped his last fight because he knows Roman Gonazalez would eat him alive.
            You act like Chocolatito's resume is insanely deep in comparison. He has maybe 2 more fights where he's faced stiff competition. Can poster is a can.

Comment

So why won't Ioka fight him then? You explain it to me.

Biased poster can see past his bias.

Comment

Might as well accept them all

Comment

Working...
                X