1. Jermichael Finley
    2. Jermaine Gresham

K
    Dan Carpenter

D
    Seattle

Cool hand egg team bro.

Comment

Outstanding at WR. Average at everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Outstanding at WR. Average at everything else.
        I was gonna say. I certainly wouldn't of went so deep at WR because average WR do on par with above average WR fantasy number wise. It's a good team but might want to swing a trade. RB is a very important position and to count on Martin to give you number 2 numbers is a bit iffy. Might have to swing a trade to win the championship imo. I like Finley though, might turn out to be a top 5 TE. Seattle D should be on par with most of the top D's also. I'd give the team a B. Good but still work to be done.

Comment

Micah Richards is a good RB too.

Comment

This is basically my 9 starters for my big money league:

QB- Peyton Manning(backup Freeman)

RB- Arian Foster(yes, I had the number 1 pick dammit)
            Stephen Jackson

WR- Dwayne Bowe, Torrey Smith, and Wes Welker

TE- Tony Gonzalez

K- Janikowski

DEF- Bears

Comment

How many running backs do you start? 2 or 3? You might not need to trade if you only need 2. A lot of people are very high on Reggie Bush. If Martin doesn't hit the ground running you might want to highly consider starting him over Martin in a 2 rb league. Maybe you can package Nicks and Martin/Bush for a better number 2 though. I still think you're missing a player that would put you over the top. Sucks that Blackmon is your number 4 because trading one of your top 3 wr's would slide Blackmon up to the top 3 which to me is no good. I just hate the offense he's in and don't think he's going to do much this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                I was gonna say. I certainly wouldn't of went so deep at WR because average WR do on par with above average WR fantasy number wise. It's a good team but might want to swing a trade. RB is a very important position and to count on Martin to give you number 2 numbers is a bit iffy. Might have to swing a trade to win the championship imo. I like Finley though, might turn out to be a top 5 TE. Seattle D should be on par with most of the top D's also. I'd give the team a B. Good but still work to be done.
                It wasn't listed with depth chart in mind. Doug Martin may sit on the bench. With the flex position, I figured I could have 4 good receivers going at all times.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  How many running backs do you start? 2 or 3? You might not need to trade if you only need 2. A lot of people are very high on Reggie Bush. If Martin doesn't hit the ground running you might want to highly consider starting him over Martin in a 2 rb league. Maybe you can package Nicks and Martin/Bush for a better number 2 though. I still think you're missing a player that would put you over the top. Sucks that Blackmon is your number 4 because trading one of your top 3 wr's would slide Blackmon up to the top 3 which to me is no good. I just hate the offense he's in and don't think he's going to do much this year.
                  2 RB's start, possibly 3 with the flex position. I jumped on Martin way too early, but I like what I've seen from him so far. Freeman is going to be looking to him often and early, and Blount is not challenging him much. I'll most likely start Bush over him though, cause Miami's a mess. I'm not buying into Tannehill and their WR's are atrocious.

Comment

somebody likes the bears offense this year......

Comment

Working...
                    X