Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: It's a Mismatch, Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: It's a Mismatch, Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass

Roger Mayweather, the trainer and uncle of WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., was his usual outspoken self when discussing the subject of Manny Pacquiao, the WBO welterweight champion. Roger, with no fear of an ongoing defamation suit, continued to accuse Pacquiao of illegal steroid use. Pacquiao's lawsuit for defamation, filed in Las Vegas in December 2009, named Roger, Floyd Mayweather Sr., and Mayweather Jr. as direct defendants. Pacquiao alleges that all three men smeared his image by accusing him of using performance enhancing drugs.

[Click Here To Read More]

"Pacquiao don't want to fight. He wants to fight to get that money, but he's going to get his ass whooped. First off, in the history of boxing there has never been a guy who was 105-pounds that beat a motherf**ker 145-pounds, 135-pounds, 147-pounds, 150-pounds. Everybody know what Pacquiao got in his ass. He got those steroids in his ass, that's it.
    He's basically saying that if Manny isn't on roids that Manny has been the first in boxing history to accomplish what he accomplished. Never thought I'd hear it from Roger himself.

But hey, if Roger says he's on roids because Mayweather Sr started the rumour after Manny destroyed Hatton it must be true.

Comment

wasnt floyd 105 pounds at the same age pacquiao was?

Comment

I'm cool with a november clash, arum has a point, bigger venue, more cash, however there will be a rematch maybe trilogy, so let's get it on may 5 n sell a colossal rematch....chillout wit da a-side talk roger...u not helping anything!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeC View Post
          yep. even used it as the basis to backup their claims as to why pac aint **** a couple of years ago.

Comment

Listen....

Bob Arum doesn't and never wanted this fight to happen Pac fans:

If this doesn't say it all about Bob Arum's intentions on making this fight. I don't know what will.

Arum also indicated he would like Pacquiao to get through the Hatton fight before going up against Mayweather saying“I want Mayweather to stay there (in retirement) until September. The longer he’s out the more rusty he’ll be."

December 16th 2008

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17506

"It's not so much that I give a damn whether this fight happens--I don't -- and for me it's not the greatest experience doing a promotion with Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "But not to do this fight would slow down the momentum of boxing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4672323

Comment

Haha! I lover Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeC View Post

Yeah but Floyd is willing to submit to testing and Floyd was an amateur then. Like Roger said, no pro fighter has ever beaten top guys @ 105-135 not to mention 147. Never in the history of boxing. It's not a coincidence that Manny didn't wanna submit to testing. It clearly looks and seems like he's been using the defamation suit as a distraction while he weens off the bs.

Comment

Sometimes its better to just be quiet and as old as Roger Mayweather he should have learned that by now. There is no need to keep repeating the same **** over and over again. Just train your nephew to the best of your abilities Roger and leave it at that.

I liked the why do bill gates still make computers line but this **** has been played and tiring about Manny.

Comment

full of predictions

Did Roger make the same prediction when he and lil Floyd whooped on those women. Bitter old man.

Comment

Working...
                    X