Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've yet to see a guy rocking that hairstyle here in Mexico though... Don't get me wrong I kind of want to see one **** looks really funny. On the other hand you know what looks similar to that gay ****? Cotto's step son's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      I've yet to see a guy rocking that hairstyle here in Mexico though... Don't get me wrong I kind of want to see one **** looks really funny. On the other hand you know what looks similar to that gay ****? Cotto's step son's hair.
      Margarito ?

Comment

i must admit ive seen some guys rockin them haircuts but i dont know how they can live with themselves. most of them are from rancho though......so i guess thats coo.

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> both of yall

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            >>>>>>>>>>> both of yall

damn thats classy......

Comment

I'll take the 3 drag queen looking puerto ricans for $300 please

Comment

or the real question should be here on page 3 post 27

it is like putting these two vs each other

Ivy Queen

or
                Marisol Gonzalez
                Last edited by bigdlb12; 12-22-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

**** those pointy boots are ****en horrible but not all Mexicans would ever consider wearing them, just like not all Puerto ricans dress like wannabee Moyos, sporting braids and afros or listening to Afro-hip hop music?? RIGHT??

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    **** those pointy boots are ****en horrible but not all Mexicans would ever consider wearing them, just like not all Puerto ricans dress like wannabee Moyos, sporting braids and afros or listening to Afro-hip hop music?? RIGHT??
                    its in every race, some people are just ghetto plain and simple. i do have lots of fun when ever i go to like a wedding or a 15 or a kids b-party cause you know all them ghetto mexicans love to drink and party.........

Comment

Working...
                    X