No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: This is Meant To Be, Judah Will Be Victorious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Duva: This is Meant To Be, Judah Will Be Victorious

Zab Judah, who will look to finally win “the big one” on Saturday against Amir Khan, had to go back to where it all started to get where he is today – Main Events.

[Click Here To Read More]

a lot of people are jumping on the "new rejuvenated zab" bandwagon. zab i hope you ain't full of sh-t!

Comment

I hope this is similiar to Orlando Salido shocking/whooping JuanMa. Zab has all the tools to win. Let's just see if he brings the heart because he's known to forget that at times!

Comment

I'm so tired of this mythical on another level bull **** I've bee hearing on this site.the highest there is is elite.The top five,maybe 10 fighters at 140 have a chance on any given night to upend 1 another.Judah shouldn't win,but if he does,I wouldn't be surprized.

Judah has good power & he knows how to land it.Khan is a raw talent,but when he puts combinations together he leaves his chin in the air.I can't wait to see if Sweet Pea will capitalize on that.

Comment

With all the undetectable PED's from Conte Zab's muscle look more ripped/bigger than he was in his prime (lol, Conte) add that to Panama Lewis'es famous drinks and there is no way Zab is losing this. All he needs is don king or al-haymon, oh wait..........

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            With all the undetectable PED's from Conte Zab's muscle look more ripped/bigger than he was in his prime (lol, Conte) add that to Panama Lewis'es famous drinks and there is no way Zab is losing this. All he needs is don king or al-haymon, oh wait..........

Comment

zab's only battle plan is just to survive the fight...but he can't...zab will gassed-out at the end of round six...that is if he survive amir at six rounds...

the man is over...

Comment

We'll see....

Comment

I'm sure she does feel that way.

After all Zab's put the hard work in @ the gym, Pernells on board, the promotion's been a success with loads of coverage and of course, we learnt at the initial press conference that their menstruation cycle’s had synchronised so she can answer questions from the British press on his behalf.

WAR KHAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    NSAC's ****ty testing certainly isn't going to detect anything. USADA testing on the other hand....

Comment

Working...
                    X