No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather, Bradley, Berto-Ortiz Next For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather, Bradley, Berto-Ortiz Next For Khan

Trainer Freddie Roach is outlining some every big opponents for Amir Khan. He wants the British star to face a major opponent in the next couple of months. On Saturday night at the MEN Arena in Manchester, Khan (25-1, 17KOs) retained his WBA junior welterweight with a six round technical decision over Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs). Their bout was stopped early in the sixth round after a clash of heads opened up a cut above the left eye of McCloskey. All three judges scored it 60-54.

[Click Here To Read More]

For me Roach has really not improved Khan that much.. he gave no real decent advice tonight. Khan still fights like an amateur at times.. throwing sloppy combos and lots of pittypat shots

The main thing he/Azira did was sort out Khans legs.. but i really haven't seen much improvement in other departments

Comment

Mayweather is under a rock. Bradley or Ortiz after he out slicks Berto sounds good

Comment

Sure he would of stopped him Freddy, smh. Anyway, the Bradley fight should be next. The winner of Berto vs Ortiz would be a good fight as well. Mr. Vacation would body Khan at this present time should he decide to put down his drink with the umbrella and step in the ring.

Comment

Khan vs Mayweather Floyd beats him easy, Khan vs Bradley a toss up but I see Bradley winning, Khan vs Berto Khan gets Ko's & Khan vs Ortiz Khan outboxes him unless he gets caught in the chin

Comment

Mayweather stops Khan cold.

Khan-Bradley is a toss up.

Khan-Ortiz is a great scrap.

Khan-Berto is a toss up.

Comment

Apart from Floyd.

Amir beats them all !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Sure he would of stopped him Freddy, smh. Anyway, the Bradley fight should be next. The winner of Berto vs Ortiz would be a good fight as well. Mr. Vacation would body Khan at this present time should he decide to put down his drink with the umbrella and step in the ring.
                this^ i agree 100%....lets just hope khans greed dont stop these fights from happening.

Comment

berto n floyd beat him..toss up with bradley n he beats ortiz

Comment

Pacquiao-Bradley, Khan-Berto/Ortiz winner in the fall. Winners and losers face each other in the Spring would be ideal, but most likely won't happen because of the Roach connection. But the fall matchups are possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X