Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Kid Chocolate would beat the **** out of GG. GG will call everyone out except Quillen or Pirog.
    You're all kinds of wrong. He signed for Pirog who dropped out with injury, then offered the same date to Quillin, who passed. Then offered his next available date to KC again. KC said maybe later, let him build a name:

http://www.boxingscene.com/peter-qui...artinez--58653

Comment

Who the **** is Quillian? I said Quillen would murder GG. GG won't fight a good boxer puncher. He will ride the hype train for a while until he steps in with a Pirog or Quillen and gets beat.
      are you mentally challenged?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        You're all kinds of wrong. He signed for Pirog who dropped out with injury, then offered the same date to Quillin, who passed. Then offered his next available date to KC again. KC said maybe later, let him build a name:

http://www.boxingscene.com/peter-qui...artinez--58653
        The article didn't state what you're stating, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
          are you mentally challenged?
          Why respond to me? Why?

Comment

The article didn't state what you're stating, lmao!
            article too long?

Even though Quillin is open to such a tough assignment, he also feels the fight needs to make sense all around and Golovkin might need to make a bigger name for himself.

Comment

Why respond to me? Why?
              ****** he called out Kid Chocolate, and had a fight set up with Pirog before he dropped out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Stick to making Floyd threads Larry
                This is a Floyd thread. Larry only talks about Floyd, friends of Floyd and opponents named in the same breath as Floyd.

Anyway, Golovkin destroys Mayweather (and Cotto for that matter).
                Last edited by Weebler I; 01-21-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  That knockout is history, this Rosado kid is a decent fighter! When someone mentions that Sergio was KOd by Paul its swept under the ring!

All of these guys need to step it up!! So GGG vs Sergio is the obvious choice right? Their both some alphabet title holders so throw them in there!! Ray.
                  when did this happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    if you met a chick and exchanged phone numbers with her...and all she talked about was how she gonna suck you off proper and all types of freaky ish when yall link up...so when the time finally arrives for you to link up with the chick,and all she give you is a hand job...you're gonna feel a certain way

thats what it is with the GGG hype...dudes said he was knocking dudes down and out when he touched them...knocking cats silly!!...I doubt anyone on here is saying he CAN'T fight...just want some stronger evidence to support the case his fans make for him...thats all

if someone heard the talk about this guy and watched the fight last night...they would ask the same question Larry is asking...we expected to see a knockout, stretcher, oxygen mask and all that...thats what we were promised...just sayin!!
                    Bingo.they talked like this guy was knocking out heavyweights and hyping this guy so damn much they can blame themselves for the let down

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      if you met a chick and exchanged phone numbers with her...and all she talked about was how she gonna suck you off proper and all types of freaky ish when yall link up...so when the time finally arrives for you to link up with the chick,and all she give you is a hand job...you're gonna feel a certain way

thats what it is with the GGG hype...dudes said he was knocking dudes down and out when he touched them...knocking cats silly!!...I doubt anyone on here is saying he CAN'T fight...just want some stronger evidence to support the case his fans make for him...thats all

if someone heard the talk about this guy and watched the fight last night...they would ask the same question Larry is asking...we expected to see a knockout, stretcher, oxygen mask and all that...thats what we were promised...just sayin!!
                      yeah, I know how that feels...i remember floyd promising a "massacre" in the de la hoya fight. the fight that everyone saw. had oscar looked like rosado maybe people would have enjoyed that fight too

Comment

Working...
                      X