Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pazos on Cruz: I Have to Win Whether He is Gay or Not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pazos on Cruz: I Have to Win Whether He is Gay or Not!

KISSIMMEE, FL -- Ortlando Cruz, who just last week announced he was a "Proud Gay Man" fights, Jorge Pazos on Friday, October 19 at the Kissimmee Civic Center. Orlando and Jorge both wired out today at the Kissimmee Boxing Gym.

Cruz invited Orlando Telemundo Reporter Anna Jurka into the ring for some sparring. She abliged.
    [Click Here To Read More]

pazos will get destroy,Orlando Cruz is feeling good now that he come out of the closet!!!

Comment

LOL. You better make sure you win or you're going to be in a fast track to boxing history. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
        LOL. You better make sure you win or you're going to be in a fast track to boxing history. LOL
        LMFAO.

This thread made me laugh twice already, the title of the thread and your post oh shit.

Comment

The thread title is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            LMFAO.

This thread made me laugh twice already, the title of the thread and your post oh shit.
            If cruz beats him, imagine pazos name being mentioned as the very first guy being owned by the first openly gay boxer for ALL TIME. During gay parades, meetings and ****. that cant be good for his self esteem.

I hate to be this guy right now (Pazo), This is like the world cup for his ass. LOL

Comment

Exactly. His sexuality changes nothing.

Comment

Ppl making too much of a big thing just cause he's gay it's 2012 ppl grow up

Comment

...pac should say he same when or if the floyd fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Ppl making too much of a big thing just cause he's gay it's 2012 ppl grow up
                    ok orlando..

Comment

Working...
                    X