Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bailey: Devon Will Be Confident Until The Right Hand Hits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bailey: Devon Will Be Confident Until The Right Hand Hits!

Randall "KO King" Bailey is currently in the final stages of his training camp for his October 20th clash against Devon Alexander that takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

Bailey picked up the belt in his last fight with a brutal 11th round knockout of the previously undefeated Mike Jones. Bailey didn't do much of anything until the 10th round when he sent Jones to the canvas which lead to vicious high light reel knockout in the next round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're going to come forward looking for a KO? Really?

Comment

Bailey better not wait on it, another thing, Devon has a really good chin and recovers well too, Devon got this in my opinion.

Comment

Oh Randall, I sure hope you plan on throwing a punch (nonetheless landing one) before the 10th round. Devon is a much better, and smoother in-out boxer than what you faced with Mike Jones. Waiting on the 1 punch will keep you waiting until the final bell when they announce you've lost a 12 round near shut out UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Bailey better not wait on it, another thing, Devon has a really good chin and recovers well too, Devon got this in my opinion.
          owwwww it burnssssss!!!!

Comment

Bailey may be nothing more than a right hand but its enough if he can land it which is all he will try and do, I have often wondered if he even works on other things not related to landing the over hand right when he trains from watching his fights.

Comment

Actually this fight will go inside the distance, and it will be Devon the winner. Not that I think Devon is a world beater, but Bailey only has that magical right hand, which good fighters can tie up and avoid.

Devon has a decent enough punch when he is willing to set down on them to get Bailey out of there by about the 8th or 9th round.

Comment

Bailey is way too in love with his power. He should have learned from one of his many losses that he can't knock everyone out. Sounds like he knows thats his only chance of winning. He was absolutely pathetic and did little to no fighting against Jones till he landed that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  somebody is gonna get chin checked

Comment

Working...
                  X