No announcement yet.

Man sentenced in the Texas gang rape of an 11 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Surprisingly........Lee Boyd Malvo (his adopted 17 son who was his accomplice) avoided the death penalty simply because he was a minor. And he definitely was on top of the trash list considering he planned the future attacks on police officers.

I don't want to dispute "severity" but where exactly are we as people going to draw the line in regards to punishment?
    I hear what you saying but as a father crimes like these really boil my blood...
    do you have kids of your own?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I hear what you saying but as a father crimes like these really boil my blood...
      do you have kids of your own?
      I don't. BUT I raised my little sisters.

It bothers me also, and subjectively it's an easy call to bury the perps in this case. However I've first hand experienced "The Law" and if there's anything it needs...........it's fairness.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It bothers me also, and subjectively it's an easy call to bury the perps in this case. However I've first hand experienced "The Law" and if there's anything it needs...........it's fairness.
        Agree with this my brother!

Comment

Well they may be different degrees of evil but the men mentioned in this article and the snipers both far exceeded that line. They all deserve death, if you want to start breaking it down into length of torture before their death then that's a valid discussion. Personally i find what the gangrapists did more abhorrent.

At least in this instance the US is giving valid punishment rather than what alot of Western Europe does in similar circumstances. Instead blaming it on "cultural misunderstanding" and in some cases even blaming the European girls for getting raped due to dressing "provocatively" and giving immigrants light sentences all in the name of glorious multiculturalism.
          Last edited by Khmelnytsky; 09-15-2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X