No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum To Explore All Options, Mayweather Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum To Explore All Options, Mayweather Too

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is not giving up on the possibility of providing fight fans around the world the showdown they have longed to see between “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is not giving up on the possibility of providing fight fans around the world the showdown they have longed to see between “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
    So in other words, Manny/JMM 4 or Manny/Bradley 2. Good thing is the fight can be called "Robbery:Revisted" no matter which fight it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Pacquiao, Arum To Explore All Options, Mayweather Too
      Starting in 2009 I couldn't wait to get on the internetz every morning to hear updates on their negotiations.

That lasted for about 2 years. I never thought it would happen to me but I've lost interest.

Comment

Once again, another person who does not know the difference between jail and prison. You would think Arum would know.

Comment

Riiiiiiight. Here's what's going to happen. They are going to get his next fight lined up and basically done, but they will wait for Floyd to get out of jail, so they can make it seem that Floyd doesn't want it.

Floyd generates more revenue basked on ticket slaes and PPV's per fight, so he should get a higher split. Whether it's 55-45 or 60-40.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Once again, another person who does not know the difference between jail and prison. You would think Arum would know.
            Ya but that's kinda like the diff between irony and coincidence. Like, you know, **** it.

Comment

i dont care who they fight. I aint buying it if its not what everyone wants to see..Floyd and Manny! Or nothing! Fu8k them!

Comment

sure bob ... but when you were "looking" into constructing stadiums, november was a perfectly fine date

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP ARUM NO 1 BELIEVES THIS **** ANYMORE STOP IT,JUST STOP IT................LET ME BREAKDOWN WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Arum..we are trying to workout a deal with floyd he is the #1 option

2 weeks later.floyd refused to negotiate he doesnt want this fight so we are going to fight JMM

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    SHUT THE FUCK UP ARUM NO 1 BELIEVES THIS **** ANYMORE STOP IT,JUST STOP IT................LET ME BREAKDOWN WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Arum..we are trying to workout a deal with floyd he is the #1 option

2 weeks later.floyd refused to negotiate he doesnt want this fight so we are going to fight JMM
                    The better question is which fight has been signed by TR already, jmm 4 or Bradley 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X