Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stream for the Co and Main Events @ UFC 145???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak fight, expected a quick first round KO win for Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      My point exactly. It takes two to make a fight. If one fighter is looking to survive, tonight is what you'll get. Why was Rashad was backing up if Jones wasn't doing anything?
      He was never out of Jones' range dummy.

Comment

• Jones dances around in the 5th round.

"That's all he could do!"

Reminds me of the Silva fans blaming Maia for not making their fight exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I've always said he was a great fighter, I just wonder why he's so universally disliked. Well, I don't really wonder, I know why. Jones did what he could? Seriously? When he was standing with his arms down jabbing Rashad at will he couldn't of turned up the heat? He had a ****ing 11 inch reach advantage and was fighting a guy who was backing up all night and he did what he could? GTFO.
          Jones has 13 finishes out of 17 fights. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that is a better percentage than Nick Diaz right? LOL STFU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Ya'll dudes are just upset it's really sad. Jones came in with a game plan jumped all over Evans an tried to get the finish but Evans just tried his best to survive. The only way to make you haters mad is for Jones to lose. Hendo should be up next and that should be a good one. Then a move up to HW.

Jones is completely wrong for Hendo. The reach is way too big and Hendo is much too aggressive.

Rashad lasted because he didn't recklessly jump into counters. Hendo is not patient, he goes for broke. He'd get wrecked.

Jones can either fight Anderson, or move up. There is nothing for him at 205 anymore. He'll likely stay in his comfort zone though.

Chael Sonnen vs Jon Jones would be pretty interesting though.

Comment

Ya'll dudes are just upset it's really sad. Jones came in with a game plan jumped all over Evans an tried to get the finish but Evans just tried his best to survive. The only way to make you haters mad is for Jones to lose. Hendo should be up next and that should be a good one. Then a move up to HW.
              You just have such a hard on for him that you're blind when he has a ****ty fight. He didn't try to finish ****, he had Evans hurt a couple times and let him recover, he was happy to Greg Jackson point fight Evans all night. I just laugh that he had a super dominant performance against the only guy close to him the weight class and he still gets booed out the building....

Comment

He was never out of Jones' range dummy.

That's not what I asked, prick. I said why was he backing up? Either you can answer or you can't. But you clearly have an agenda so it doesn't matter whether you answer or not.

Comment

Jones has 13 finishes out of 17 fights. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that is a better percentage than Nick Diaz right? LOL STFU!
                  Yeah it's better. Jones is a great fighter, I hope the Jackson curse was just a 1 off for this fight. But Jackson has ruined great finishers before. See GSP and Carlos Condit for details. Next person who brings up Diaz to try to take a shot at me in a thread that has nothing to do with him is banned....

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    That's not what I asked, prick. I said why was he backing up? Either you can answer or you can't. But you clearly have an agenda so it doesn't matter whether you answer or not.
                    He was backing up because he had nothing for Jones. Isn't that obvious? So instead of finishing a guy who was clearly outclassed, he played with him and won on points, on purpose. What exactly is my agenda here? Jones is the best lhw on the planet. No doubt. He fought Greg Jacksons fight tonight instead of his...

Comment

Yeah it's better. Jones is a great fighter, I hope the Jackson curse was just a 1 off for this fight. But Jackson has ruined great finishers before. See GSP and Carlos Condit for details. Next person who brings up Diaz to try to take a shot at me in a thread that has nothing to do with him is banned....
                      Just had to throw some facts at you homey don't be mad. I still love you too.
                      I will agree that Jackson does have that reputation but this fight was more about Rashad trying to survive than Jones fighting safe. Jones did multiple flying knees, kicks, superman punches, and every aggressive move you can think of. If that's not trying to finish the fight then what is it? Totally different from a GSP LnP or Wall and Stall victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X