Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: What Other Corpse Will Klitschko Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    lol "call out Frank Bruno." The Klits have always been masters of minimizing risk. Potavkin is perhaps the same way but the difference is that Potavkin is not relevant
    Haha Hilarious since Povetkin fought Bruce Seldon in a unsanctioned fight about 2 years ago and got in trouble for it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ar.../t-414535.html
    Last edited by Khmelnytsky; 01-31-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Bring on Kimbo!!

Comment

Call out Rahman!!

Comment

Somebody on here has an avatar with a picture of Sven Ottke and the text reads "I think Joe Calzaghe is a cherry-picker and yes, I realize I am Sven Ottke."

This reminds me a lot of that.

Comment

Didn't Povetkin back out of a Klitschko fight in the past? If Wlad feels like taking a voluntary he's entitled to. He doesn't owe fatass Povetkin ****.

Comment

Povetkin will just be another corpse lol

Comment

Although it would be a hell of a feat if he could pull off the victory.

Comment

Heard they called Joe Frazier out

Comment

Looks like Sauerland wants Vitali to fight Marco Huck's leftovers.

Comment

I love how he carefully omitted Dereck Chisora, a guy who beat the crap out of the ultimate bum Robert Helenius, and got robbed.

Last time I checked Povetkin was having difficulties with one-dimensional Marco Huck, a cruiserweight, who many believe he beat Povetkin...

Sauerland should quit whining. Povetkin was given multiple opportunities in the past and his trainer kept ducking the Klitschko's saying he wasn't ready.
                      Last edited by Cuban Linx; 01-31-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X