Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Goossen Confident Dallas Can Shock Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it might matter for the outcome of the fight, but Matthysse has 30 knockouts not 20 as the author stated. Even in his supposed losses Matthysse scored a knockdown respectively!

Let the Argentine finally fight for a real world title! Garcia or Rios should be next!
    Last edited by sweet-s; 01-21-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

go matthy go go

go matthy go go go!

Comment

Many doubted Josesito Lopez vs Victor Ortiz. No one knew Lopez before that fight. Mike Dallas is a hungry fighter, this will be the biggest opportunity is his career, Im pretty sure Virgil has a plan for his fighter. Training with the likes of Amir Khan, Angulo, Mayfield sparring with Danny Garcia, Pacman, It will be an interesting fight. Boxing Skills + Speed > Power.

Comment

Originally posted by ediddy View Post
          Many doubted Josesito Lopez vs Victor Ortiz. No one knew Lopez before that fight. Mike Dallas is a hungry fighter, this will be the biggest opportunity is his career, Im pretty sure Virgil has a plan for his fighter. Training with the likes of Amir Khan, Angulo, Mayfield sparring with Danny Garcia, Pacman, It will be an interesting fight. Boxing Skills + Speed > Power.
          not necessarily!
          who says Lucas doesn't have skill?
          He has more skill then Dallas jr. respectively, as a matter of fact

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
            not necessarily!
            who says Lucas doesn't have skill?
            He has more skill then Dallas jr. respectively, as a matter of fact
            Lucas is a great and dangerous fighter, in my top 10 list of favorite boxers. But can't underestimate a hungry, young fighter, no fame and has nothing to lose.

Comment

I would be extremely shocked if Mike Dallas Jr pulled off the upset. He hasn't shown anything before to make me think he is capable of something like that.

Comment

This is like a lion vs a lamb. Dallas was already stopped by a guy with much less power than Mathysee. Dallas does not have enough power to keep Mathysee off of him.

Comment

I doubt Dallas can, but Matthysse isn't unbeatable by any means. This myth that he will/would slaughter and decapitate anyone in the ring with him, and than skull f**k their dead body, is that......just a myth.

Comment

Mathysse is the #1 reason Broner is staying away from 140 right now.

Comment

the underdogs always getting ****ted on around here...no love for the dogs huh? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X