No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta Spars Eight Rounds, Looks Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta Spars Eight Rounds, Looks Ready For Battle

Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta ( 26-0-1, 14 KO's) who battles IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez (32-3, 13 KO's) of Mexico on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez IV showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8 sparred eight rounds Monday and looks great.

Gesta’s co-manager and trainer Vince Parra told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard from the Gesta training camp in Big Bear, California that the undefeated southpaw “ is doing great, he had a good sparring day, we are tapering down now and coming down the homestretch.” [Click Here To Read More]

Vasquez is going to demolish Gesta.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Demolish..are you talking about Vasquez?

Comment

im interested in seeing how this fight plays out Gesta is being built up as a champion and a good up and coming and fighter but I just do not really see it and think he will be exposed big time when he steps up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          yeah right..he put me to sleep during his last fight...disgusting style..hope Gesta retires Vasquez

Comment

War Mercito!

Comment

Gesta doesn't have a jab, he's not beating Vazquez, it's that simple.

Comment

I hope gesta wins,can't stand boxers who just go in there and stink up the place with their ugly style of fighting,if you have that style fine but they don't belong on ppv cards where fans are paying $60 to see good fights,not guys like this one running around and holding,his last fight was awful to watch

Comment

Titere Vazquez is going to give Gesta a boxing lesson and will probably knock him out! Mercito Gesta made a bad career decision by choosing to fight Vazquez.

Comment

Working...
                  X