• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA version of "Carol of the Balls"

What the hell's Wade doing?

Comment

Comment

Led and Makavelli. Led is the one with the bowl cut. As funny as they look, this must have taken some time to choreograph.

Comment

GTFO Georges. We all know you don't appreciate basketball because players aren't half naked.

Comment

I have no problem with basketball.

You troll my threads so I'll do the same. If you don't like it report me and put me on ignore like a sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He didn't deny that he appreciates the sport where athletes are half naked.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                He didn't deny that he appreciates the sport where athletes are half naked.
                Oh give me a break, Wong. That's the best you can do? My favorite sport is football and they wear more clothes than bball players. You just like seeing tall black dudes in tank tops.

You rose, galric bleath.

Comment

You troll my threads so I'll do the same. If you don't like it report me and put me on ignore like a sissy.
                  I don't troll your threads. **** responses is just for **** threads. I am no snitch and iggy isn't for sissies.

Comment

Oh give me a break, Wong. That's the best you can do? My favorite sport is football and they wear more clothes than bball players. You just like seeing tall black dudes in tank tops.

You rose, galric bleath.
                    I know you love football. Emz told me you PM him asking for his collection of Ronaldo's pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X