No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner Livid: Wladimir Laughed, Smirked at Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner Livid: Wladimir Laughed, Smirked at Haye-Chisora

Promoter Ahmet Oner, CEO of Arena Box Promotions, has continued his attack on the Klitschko brothers and their manager Bernd Boente.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course he was happy... Finally there was at least a little redemption. Just shut up Oner, you know that the Klitschkos would be laughing, if you took part in the brawl. You act like you are above the Klitschko's from a moral perspective. In fact you fit in just fine with Chisora and Haye.

Comment

What? This guy is off his rocker! I think he is missing the point a little...

Comment

please...chisora spat in his face and slapped his bro and showed no respect..and neither has Haye...why should he give a royal f**k if two people who showed no respect to his family are brawling...i'd be p*ssing myself laughing..
        whoever wrote this report is a prat IMO and obviously lives his life as a saint!

Comment

Have always said the Klitschkos are a bunch of hypocrites. Oner is right

Comment

What is he talking about? Wladimir had the right to laugh he didn't hide it with the Reporters either he said he was shocked and disappointed he's very respectful

Comment

Oh so now they wanna blame Wlad for Chisora's crazy behaviour.

Comment

nothing new, öner is a piece of ****. how can he speek about morality.

He is the biggest ******* of all promoters, 10 times worse than arum or king...

Comment

nothing new, öner is a piece of ****. how can he speek about morality.

He is the biggest ******* of all promoters, 10 times worse than arum or king...

Comment

well wlad might have smirked a bit, but i absolutely p*ssed myself at seeing booth get whacked with the tripod!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X