Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury has won me over as a fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's so angry/stupid he's tripping up over his own words. Note to channel 5, never put a mic in front of Fury when he isn't expecting it, he'll just make a fool of himself.

Comment

another wierd looking english dude.

Comment

The bloke is a classless 22 carat throbber, he knows Price will starch him and the fat controller in the cheap suit (Hennessy) wont let him anywhere near Price either.
        British version of Butterbean and he will get destroyed by the first real decent fighter he meets.

Comment

Many didn't think he'd get this far after the first fight with McDermott and the self-uppercut.

He's come a long way, and with his ego growing larger with each win, I have to admit his interviews and press conferences are going to be entertaining.

Comment

I didn't mind him so much when he kept quiet for awhile and started to show some improvement in the ring. Nows hes back to being annoying.

Comment

Wow, I just saw his twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                He's so angry/stupid he's tripping up over his own words. Note to channel 5, never put a mic in front of Fury when he isn't expecting it, he'll just make a fool of himself.

Comment

Working...
                X