Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Knocked Solis Out, The Injury is His Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Knocked Solis Out, The Injury is His Problem!

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has issued an official statement on Saturday's first round knockout of previously undefeated Odlanier Solis. After being hit with a right hand, Solis stumbled and fell flat on his back. During the fall he injured his right knee and was unable to continue with the fight. Solis and his promoter, Ahmet Oner, are citing the injury as the reason for the stoppage. Klitschko has a different opinion. He believes the punch he landed had Solis out on his feet and because of that he stumbled down.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali was telling all the commentators afterwards that he punched him really really hard, and that's why it was over so quick.

Comment

Make up your mind Vitali you said the punch wasn't hard enough earlier.

edit: "The punch was hard, but not hard enough for a knockout."-Vitali Klitschko

http://www.boxingscene.com/vitali-kl...ry-more--37254
      Last edited by Rick Grimes; 03-21-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

lol at the part about not throwing a punch for 3 rounds!

Comment

Might I add, he lost to Lewis because he was cut from a legit punch, **** the rematch that's him problem he got cut.

Comment

Vitaly is full of ****!!

Comment

Vitali is right: this issue is played out and Oner and Solis are just chewing on sour grapes.

Maybe Solis should consider not getting fat as a hog when he's not fighting and in the process ruining his health and his joints.

The fight is over, Vitali KO1 over Solis.

NEXT!
              Last edited by ChopperRead; 03-21-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

"The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds"
                , this made me laugh.

Comment

Vitali is full of ****...if he believed that he delivered a KO blow,then why did he think Solis was faking a reaction or "throwing the fight"? The punch that was delivered had little power...Vitali hasn't ko'd anyone in the early rounds in ages,let alone in the fight last weekend.

The only reason Solis went down was because he injured his leg/knee trying to get his balance and was being rushed by Vitali....what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    , this made me laugh.
                    Vitali has a good sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                    X