Collapse
No announcement yet.

im still waiting on the inevitable....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im still waiting on the inevitable....

Horus' mighty response thread.... i cant wait

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
    Horus' mighty response thread.... i cant wait
    Lol, I am really thinking hard about going in on Margarito.
    His fans are really crushed right now.
    because they found out he is a cheat and he cant beat skilled fast boxers...
    The truth is a ***** sometimes, especially when you have been living a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Yes, but they stirred up a lot of ****, saying he could beat Mayweather and bull****. I say let 'em all have it. Their fighter is a cheater, a terrible boxer, and a disgrace to the sport. He deserves to be wiped off the face of boxing forever

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        Yes, but they stirred up a lot of ****, saying he could beat Mayweather and bull****. I say let 'em all have it. Their fighter is a cheater, a terrible boxer, and a disgrace to the sport. He deserves to be wiped off the face of boxing forever
        Diego I think what feels better is that the boards are now clean of the Cotto and Margarito NUTTHUGGERS....it's ok to be fan of these guys...but when you start overrating him like some of them did...then you derserve what they got.

Texanballer was one of the coolest Margarito fans I know on here....and i felt bad reading his threads last night.

But the le negro guy and pistol whip are pointless to their Ass juice drinking habits of overhyping "money" margarito. But I am thinking about making a thread.... USING ALL THE PAST QUOTES of these dudes...saying margarito could beat tito @ ww, and Hearns @ ww... and showing how he could not beat a 37 year mosely @ ww,,,

Margarito is the Jose canseco of boxing...

Comment

DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT

Comment

This reply has cruel written all over it

Comment

Diego I think what feels better is that the boards are now clean of the Cotto and Margarito NUTTHUGGERS....it's ok to be fan of these guys...but when you start overrating him like some of them did...then you derserve what they got.

Texanballer was one of the coolest Margarito fans I know on here....and i felt bad reading his threads last night.

But the le negro guy and pistol whip are pointless to their Ass juice drinking habits of overhyping "money" margarito. But I am thinking about making a thread.... USING ALL THE PAST QUOTES of these dudes...saying margarito could beat tito @ ww, and Hearns @ ww... and showing how he could not beat a 37 year mosely @ ww,,,

Margarito is the Jose canseco of boxing...

LLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLE

Comment

Working...
              X