its not in the combinations per say

Comment

Reflexes...

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
        floyd's speed isnt really his hand speed its more of his reflexes
        his reaction time and ability to counter punch

its not in the combinations per say
        good point, and this is pretty much what I was aiming at. Now how much have those diminished from rust and age. He has been very inactive.. He was able to beat marquez quite easily because floyd was so much bigger but now shane is much bigger than floyd. I wonder what size ring there will be too.

Comment

As far as hand speed at 147 Shane was faster, but reflex and foot speed they're about the same. Mayweather has better technique though which makes his point A to point B as fast if not faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
            good point, and this is pretty much what I was aiming at. Now how much have those diminished from rust and age. He has been very inactive.. He was able to beat marquez quite easily because floyd was so much bigger but now shane is much bigger than floyd. I wonder what size ring there will be too.
            Floyd beat marquez because he was on a different level to JMM

The size helped but his skills were why he won, Shane isn't more skilled than Floyd so its a different fight

Comment

Ive got to say Floyd is real quick. And quick is what he tries to be above anything else like power for instance.
              Ricky Hatton said PBF was faster than Pac, so i have to take his word for it.
              Pac had better take note of that, and try concentrate on his own speed more than power i would say.
              He will have to try match PBF for speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post

The size helped but his skills were why he won, Shane isn't more skilled than Floyd so its a different fight
                Shane has a great shot to win though, don't get me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post

right.. but my point is that floyd knew marquez couldnt hurt him That played a huge factor

What happens when floyd gets hit with a good shot.. He doesnt like to get hit and floyd is definitely soft make no mistake about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                    right.. but my point is that floyd knew marquez couldnt hurt him That played a huge factor

What happens when floyd gets hit with a good shot.. He doesnt like to get hit and floyd is definitely soft make no mistake about it.
                    How is he soft?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Ive got to say Floyd is real quick. And quick is what he tries to be above anything else like power for instance.
                      Ricky Hatton said PBF was faster than Pac, so i have to take his word for it.
                      Pac had better take note of that, and try concentrate on his own speed more than power i would say.
                      He will have to try match PBF for speed.
                      Nope

Ricky said Pacquiao was the fastest fighter he ever faced

I think Ricky said Floyd would beat Pacquiao, but he said Pac was faster

Comment

Working...
                      X