No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Kelly Pavlik Rescheduled To February 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Kelly Pavlik Rescheduled To February 23

According to sources, the Andre Ward-Kelly Pavlik fight has been rescheduled for Feb. 23 at The Galen Center in Los Angeles on HBO.

They were originally slated to fight on Jan. 26, before Ward was forced to withdraw, citing a shoulder injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward would never pass at teh opportunity to Roll over a soft challenge for such a large payday as this! I am glad he rescheduled for Feb and not next summer something.
    Anyone heard anything about Pavlik's camp? Is he still with Garcia?

Comment

Jesus.H.Christ. I thought Pavlik would have a get-out-of-jail card with Ward's injury. But this is still going ahead?

Fire the manager. Fire the promoter. Fire everybody.

Comment

.............meh. Pavlik stays on that Green Mile.

Comment

Cool..... Its on my b-day.... Hopefully I'm not too busted to catch it

Comment

I'm a Pavlik fan but how does he even think he has a 1% percent chance of beating ward, if he lost to bhopless and Martinez. Pavlik would have been way better off challenging anyone of those stiff European champions with a belt. I guess Pavlik wants to make a nice check already instead of making small cash for himself on espn2 or whatever. Let's hope for Pavlik sake that he finishes the fight and wins at least 3 rounds. So he could keep some confidence in himself and go challenge a European stiff for one of their belts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
              Anyone heard anything about Pavlik's camp? Is he still with Garcia?
              he is, but havent heard anything about how the camps gone...if anyone has any more itd be appreciated

Comment

I predict a Ward will pull a Senchenko and get a KO with a hard liver shot.

Comment

This is going to be a good fight...who is the best fighter Andre has fought, Drained Dawson or Carl Froch, Kessler, Bika.. I would say Froch is the best opponent that Ward has fought, I would say the Bernard Hopkins and Sergio Martinez are better than anyone Ward has fought in a pound for pound way even though Pavlik lost those fights....that said Ward has the momentum, and Pavlik has looked sluggish and not sharp in his comeback so far...maybe the 4th fight along with having Garcia as his trainer will be a charm for Pavlik , who I believe has a winning magic in him..
                  Last edited by Ray-boom; 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM. Reason: bad sentence structure

Comment

Didn't think it would be rescheduled. It'll be another Dawson fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X