Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    and the Mayweather Broner fans come to the rescue
    And figures some butt-hurt hater brings up Mayweather when he has absolutely nothing to do with this thread at all

I'm a Mayweather fan (but not a Broner fan) btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.
      Sanchez died far too young. I think he could have been a champion in several divisions.

Comment

Floyd would absolutely molest Salvador Sanchez. That being said in terms of Broner he hasn't done **** at SFW so why would he compete with one of the greatest fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Floyd would absolutely molest Salvador Sanchez. That being said in terms of Broner he hasn't done **** at SFW so why would he compete with one of the greatest fighters ever.
          What's Floyd got to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            What's Floyd got to do with this thread?
            The T.S mentioned Floyd.

Comment

They both beat the **** out of Amir Khan though....Let's just make that clear

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.
                Sanchez is an all time great who fought something like a prime Castillo only much better. At this time unproven Broner does not belong in the same ring with him in my opinion. He was way to good for Corrales. Castillo gave Mayweather a very hard fight with his high pressure style and large volume of punches combined with his skill and power. Sanchez was simular to Castillo but as I said he was much better. Sanchez had a great chin and great stamina.

Comment

Sanchez died when he was 23 years old so he probably would have improved and filled out into a full 130 pounder. He beat some great fighters in his short life. I don't think he was ever knocked down.

Comment

you actually think broner is THAT good that you pair him with salvador ey.

Comment

You know what, i pick broner to win a wide decision just because.

Comment

Working...
                      X