No announcement yet.

Stupid ****ing Kids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid ****ing Kids.

I went out for a run last night, I'm at uni now, and the area i live in has loads of 18 year old twats. Anyway i'm running along and i go pass this group of midget hayden panettere types wearing hi vis jackets, On of them shouts "what u doing" i was like "what the ****s it look like" and she was like "come on then wanker, have a go" so i turned round like wtf, then i noticed two midget guys among them, i said "i dont fight girls, but i'll **** your little boyfriends up" and then the dudes are like "oh sorry man, we dont want no trouble, shut up casey"

Little **** think they own the street.

the only time girls harass me when I am training is to ask me to do tricks with my rope or to ask me what I am training for.

guys don't even look twice at me. especially young ones unless they're in a group. not that I am scary or intimidating but I am big -- and training -- so it makes anybody think think twice about getting stupid.

Comment

I've never had problems with people when runnin because I mostly do it early in the morning. However last summer there was a pack of stray dogs in the neighborhood so instead of changing my route I just carried my pepper spray with me. They get viscious in packs.

Comment

You should be running after eating that enormous sandwich..

Comment

I hate people talking to me when I'm running full stop.

I even hate it when they don't get out my way. Move.

Comment

What you expect? No class n style whatsoever nowadays. I blame it on Bill Clinton,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
              What you expect? No class n style whatsoever nowadays. I blame it on Bill Clinton,lol.

so clinton created milfs?

SMASH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  I went out for a run last night, I'm at uni now, and the area i live in has loads of 18 year old twats. Anyway i'm running along and i go pass this group of midget hayden panettere types wearing hi vis jackets, On of them shouts "what u doing" i was like "what the ****s it look like" and she was like "come on then wanker, have a go" so i turned round like wtf, then i noticed two midget guys among them, i said "i dont fight girls, but i'll **** your little boyfriends up" and then the dudes are like "oh sorry man, we dont want no trouble, shut up casey"

Little **** think they own the street.
                  wtf man? u need to ask yourself WHAT WOULD AMIR DO? amir wouldn't b pickin a fight with little kids. he told adam carolla he always walks away frm a fight cuz he's got nuthin 2 prove.

if u get n a shouting match with every knob who shouts somethin at u ur askin 4 trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    wtf man? u need to ask yourself WHAT WOULD AMIR DO? amir wouldn't b pickin a fight with little kids. he told adam carolla he always walks away frm a fight cuz he's got nuthin 2 prove.

if u get n a shouting match with every knob who shouts somethin at u ur askin 4 trouble.
                    as a sad as it is to say (especially coming from me, a 36 year old man) it's easier to talk about walking away than it is to do it. especially when you're training for a fight or just to spar. i find that i am often two steps away from lashing out when i am on the street and i see or hear blatant disrespect.

Comment

Working...
                    X