No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Will Tab David Price, Fury For Klitschko Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Will Tab David Price, Fury For Klitschko Sparring

Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15KOs), near 6'8, will reportedly attempt to secure the sparring services of unbeaten Brits David Price (13-0, 11KOs) and Tyson Fury (19-0, 14KOs). Wach is preparing for the biggest fight of his entire career. He challenges Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51KOs) for the WBA/IBF/IBO/WBO titles on November 10th at the O2 World Arena in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does't seem like a good idea to me getting bashed around in sparring before the biggest fight of your career both Tyson and price could mess his **** up

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
      Does't seem like a good idea to me getting bashed around in sparring before the biggest fight of your career both Tyson and price could mess his **** up
      Getting quality sparring is always a good idea.

Comment

The guy has no defence and his posture is all wrong. He's going to get KOd

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Most definitely.

Comment

You shouldn't spar with people way better than you. You'll only get embarassed. Price and even Fury will beat him like crap...

Comment

Thats Wach as hell

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                I don't disagree quality sparring is always a great thing but these two would put a beating on him.

Comment

Is Wach really that bad?

That said Price is a legitimate one-hitter quitter with his right hand and I can imagine Fury takes every sparring session as an invitation to have a tear up. If they really go at it I'd imagine it might be counter-productive.

Bit risky I agree.

Comment

Bet Price is going to knock him out in sparring. Not that they'd tell us

Originally posted by Larry Pacquaio View Post
                    Thats Wach as hell
                    You should feel horrible

Comment

Working...
                    X