No announcement yet.

Fury @ Sheffield , Hilllsborough Leisure Centre , 12/05/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury @ Sheffield , Hilllsborough Leisure Centre , 12/05/12

Live on Channel 5 , i wonder who he will fight ??

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
    Live on Channel 5 , i wonder who he will fight ??
    The Bedford Bear is back one the scene, ready to give Tyson Fury a mauling!

Comment

I was thinking of him as one of Furys 'bum fights' but he has a scheduled homecoming for the end of May.

Money talks though and the TV exposure could be an influence.

Comment

Its bound to be someone like Matt Skelton. Provided he wins this fight I would like him to take on the winner of Pulev-Dimitrenko. It would show us how good Fury really is, and would bring him very close to a title shot. Doubt fat Mick would want a risk like that though.

Comment

Yeah , Fat Mick will want at least 2 more fights on Channel 5 so Skelton (?) mid May and then another one early August (back in Belfast hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by Sportofkings View Post
            Its bound to be someone like Matt Skelton. Provided he wins this fight I would like him to take on the winner of Pulev-Dimitrenko. It would show us how good Fury really is, and would bring him very close to a title shot. Doubt fat Mick would want a risk like that though.
            Regressing towards a world title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
              I was thinking of him as one of Furys 'bum fights' but he has a scheduled homecoming for the end of May.

Money talks though and the TV exposure could be an influence.
              Ah my bad, I forgot he had his show in Bedford. I wonder if Hennessey has any plans to take him to the US, especially on the east coast where he can develop a fan base with his Irish roots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportofkings View Post
                Yeah I'd definitely like to see Fury take on the winner. You'd have to expect that this is the route he is gonna take if he won't fight David Price, then again I understand he is tied into the Channel 5 deal, as is Price with Sky Sports.

I certainly wouldn't expect Fury to challenge a Klitschko in his next few bouts, but I would be disappointed if by then he wasn't mixing it with his fellow contenders.

Comment

the scene, ready to give Tyson Fury a mauling!
                  Last edited by Florence52; 04-26-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

is this actually confirmed? as theres nowt on the Hennessey website and surely he'd be pushing a late addition of fury on the "pride of yorkshire" show

seems a bit rushed, but then again rogan didn't take much out of him and another tune up fight would be ideal

Comment

Working...
                    X