Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Margarito Media Day is Jam-Packed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Margarito Media Day is Jam-Packed!

Dallas, Texas --- "JAM-PACKED" --- A standing-room-only crowd of media and fans showed up to see three-time world champion Antonio Margarito and WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao during media day Tuesday. Margarito takes on superstar Manny Pacquiao on November 13, at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Pacquiao vs Margarito is promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions and Cowboys Stadium. The Pacquiao vs Margarito telecast will be available live on HBO Pay Per View. - Photo Credit : Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

good to see all media n fans there, margarito by way of TKO

Comment

i really hope someone brought some matches cuz when margarito farts it'll make you vomit

Comment

Too bad not as mnay will order the PPV fight. I will bet anyone all my points that Mayweather/Mosley will end up with more PPV buys.

Comment

Ines Sainz around Jr's shoulders.

Comment

Pacquiao looks great. better box Margarito and get that easy win. We won't see no mixing up. Freddie Roach isn't gonna have Pacquiao stand and trade with him. Oh and Jinkee Pacquiao has a fat booty lol

Comment

Im going with 950k buys

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
                Pacquiao looks great. better box Margarito and get that easy win. We won't see no mixing up. Freddie Roach isn't gonna have Pacquiao stand and trade with him. Oh and Jinkee Pacquiao has a fat booty lol
                lol, very true

Comment

margarito looks to be in better condition than pacquiao, i don't feel it's going to be easy for pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
                    margarito looks to be in better condition than pacquiao, i don't feel it's going to be easy for pacquiao.
                    it ill be a hard fight for both guys, if pac decided to hit n move to side, i see pac by UD.
                    If he decides to stand n tarde, we could see the upset

Comment

Working...
                    X