No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Denis Hobson Start Super Fight Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Denis Hobson Start Super Fight Promotions

LONDON - Super Fight Promotions, a new boxing promotional company spearheaded by Amir Khan and long time promoter Dennis Hobson, is pleased to announce its first signing will be Commonwealth bronze medalist Haroon Khan.

Following in the footsteps of his famed brother, Haroon has built up an impressive amateur record of his own, with the highlight coming in 2010 at the Delhi Commonwealth Games, where his speed and movement helped him achieve bronze after boxing his way to the semi-final stages.
    [Click Here To Read More]

imo khan could of saved alot of money if he just signed haroon to ak promotions in fact why didnt he?

Comment

Bronze in the Deli games?

Comment

I love it.... now that people know Khan would never stand a chance vs Mayweather, nobody gives a **** about him...

About time. He was garbage... stright up garbage that was over hyped... I dont know how many clown kept hyping him up...

When you have noob fighters like Broner clowning you, you know you're garbage. I hope he gets KTFO again and retires a la Hatton style.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Bronze in the Deli games?
          The Commonwealth Games. A bit like the Olympics but smaller, with countries from the former British Empire taking part.

Comment

Super fights Haa is haroon walking around chandelier jawed as well. Good to see amir is getting ready for life after boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I love it.... now that people know Khan would never stand a chance vs Mayweather, nobody gives a **** about him...

About time. He was garbage... stright up garbage that was over hyped... I dont know how many clown kept hyping him up...

When you have noob fighters like Broner clowning you, you know you're garbage. I hope he gets KTFO again and retires a la Hatton style.
              The only garbage I see is this posts^^^.

Khan had some very good attributes in terms of speed. Also in terms of who he was willing to face. He also won a silver Olympic medal. I admit, he was a PR nightmare, but I have enjoyed several of his fights and to call him garbage and then to wish him a brutal KO and retirement ("a la Hatton style") dishonors the sport. Dumb, classless comments.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

Why do you relate everything back to Mayweather?

Khan's a decent fighter, stop hating just because some people mentioned him as a possible Floyd opponenet.

In fact, aren't you a Roy Jones Jr fan? He was one of those people that thought the same. Go hate on him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
                  Why do you relate everything back to Mayweather?

Khan's a decent fighter, stop hating just because some people mentioned him as a possible Floyd opponenet.

In fact, aren't you a Roy Jones Jr fan? He was one of those people that thought the same. Go hate on him.
                  well said........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X