Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'm Dangerous When I'm Motivated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'm Dangerous When I'm Motivated!

If you would’ve asked boxing fans a year ago who would win between Middleweight Kingpin Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, the majority of people who pick Martinez without a second thought. [Click Here To Read More]

No way Sergio Martinez loses this fight. I can't to see Julio Cesar Chavez Jr gets that @$$ whoop. There's gonna be a bunch of mad Mexicans that day.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
      No way Sergio Martinez loses this fight. I can't to see Julio Cesar Chavez Jr gets that @$$ whoop. There's gonna be a bunch of mad Mexicans that day.
      Ok money larry you're an idiot who should stop talking. There are a lot of Mexicans thing for sergio. You also have Tim Bradley on your top 10 p4p....smh

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        Ok money larry you're an idiot who should stop talking. There are a lot of Mexicans going for sergio. You also have Tim Bradley on your top 10 p4p....smh
        Going***********

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
          Dumbest post I have seen in a while. Half the Mexicans Iknow are going for Martinez.

Comment

sergio is gonna woop that bums as*

Comment

war maravilla!!!..destroy that cheat, pinche chapusero!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Dumbest post I have seen in a while. Half the Mexicans Iknow are going for Martinez.
                i am mexican and i'll be hella of a happy when that cheating punk chavez loses

Comment

I , HOWEVER, am in the camp of Sergio's "MISTAKENS" LOL

I saw tremendous improvement in Chavez Jr.

Chavez JR is fighting with his jaw not his dads and its proven to be IRON

Chavez Jr is fast enough

Chavez Jr hits very hard

Chavez JR loves the liver shot

Gotta love Sergio !!!!! He will Knock you out.

I wished that Sergio would have fought and KO'd May Jr FIRST

But May JR CHICKENED OUT !!!!! HE chose washed up Cotto instead, but thats typical of M, JR.

NOW

Sergio will be KO'd by Chavez JR

IT will be brutal, C.JR will break down Sergio

C. Jr will brutally KO this great fighter Sergio

Comment

I wonder where all the Chavez bangwagonners are gonna go on Sept. 16, the same bandwagonners that were criticizing him before. Chin and power will not be enough to beat Maravilla.

Comment

Working...
                    X