Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander’s Trainer Says: Maidana Will Be Exposed Badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander’s Trainer Says: Maidana Will Be Exposed Badly

“Devon’s excited and he’s ready to expose Maidana.” ~Kevin Cunningham, trainer of Devon Alexander, talking about a possible fight at welterweight between Alexander and Marcos Maidana.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Devon is a bum hes already been exposed and will be ktfo madaina is on another level

Comment

bye bye alexander ... we will miss u

Comment

Im fed up of reading Alexander's trainer says, can Devon not talk for himself....

Comment

As badly as your boy has been exposed the last 3 times????

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
            Im fed up of reading Alexander's trainer says, can Devon not talk for himself....
            word!!!...Alexander's trainer says this...Alexander's trainer says that...I wish dude would STFU and let Devon promote his OWN work!!

Comment

Expose?

Please. We all know what Maidana is all about. GUTS. He's not the best boxer around. We all know that. He's about taking the fight to you and trying to punch your head from here to Argentina.

Don't know what the hell the Alexander camp is talking about exposing.

When you EXPOSE someone, you show their true colors. What they are instead of what people think he is, for example. What? Is Alexander going to show us that Maidana really is Argentina's Ray Leonard?

Hope Maidana kos him.

Comment

When is Alexander gonna use his own mouth to say these things??It just sounds so unbelievable when a trainer is doing the talking..

But this should be a good fight,and please don't make this fight in the Lou...

Comment

****ingham is the only man in this sport that makes me want to kill.

It's not just that he's wrong about everything. It's that he furiously believes that not to be the case.

I’m not a religious fellow however, running into this dude when he was still a cop may have led me to saying a prayer or two!

Nth degree of Asshole.

When Devon quits again, I genuinely hope Maidana fucks you up.

Comment

You Can't Make A Dog That Can't Hunt, Hunt!

The first statement is all we need to read: "Maidana is a very, very dangerous fighter". Period. That's why after Maidana destroyed Victor Ortiz in 6, Mayweather chose Ortiz himself, rather than tangle with Maidana. That's why Khan, and more recently, Morales, don't want rematches with Maidana. Thats why days before a scheduled fight Robert Guerrero mysteriously cancelled claiming a tore rotator cuff, and now that Guerrero is healed this fast, he's talking about fighting everybody BUT Maidana. He's a killer. Devon Alexander is going to put on his track shoes, jab and run as long as he can until he gets caught, then it's lights out. If he was scared to throw with Tim Bradley, how is he going to grow a pair in time for Marcos Maidana?!!? That's not going to happen. This is about de-frauding Boxing fans for another paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                    X