Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you all think of Dwyer's Gambler Advisor posts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you all think of Dwyer's Gambler Advisor posts?

I didn't pay much attention to him before the Pirog fight but man, his post about the Pirog fight was almost like fortune telling, he even predicted the round Pirog would win in, he said after the fourth, and bam, fifth round...Pirog gets the KO.

Have you all seen his prediction threads on YT? If so, what do you all think?

Dwyer is brilliant, he's had a couple of bad picks lately but he gets most right and some of his predictions are scarily spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Dwyer is brilliant, he's had a couple of bad picks lately but he gets most right and some of his predictions are scarily spot on.
      Yeah, seriously, I am surprised he isn't more popular, if I was him I would be betting the house every time, with his prediction skills...

Comment

I think the dude is a robot. He even sounds like one.

Comment

He's no Nostradamus. He just analyzes all the fights mathematically if you will, but that leaves no room for all the unexpected stuff that happens, and in my opinion that's where all the money's to be made. i.e. Cintron jumping out the ring, etc. If you can predict that, you'd be a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            I think the dude is a robot. He even sounds like one.
            He is very calculatting and methodical, you can tell, but very knowledgable, I am going to start paying more attention to him, what site do you all use to bet most of the time? What are your top choices?

Comment

I respect dwyer, hes a very unbiased guy n certainly knows his boxing.

Comment

dwyer's guesses are as good as anyone of ours.

Comment

He's okay he's not as amazing as people think, I mean he picked Roy to beat Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    Yeah, seriously, I am surprised he isn't more popular, if I was him I would be betting the house every time, with his prediction skills...
                    One thing that throws people off is the little crummy looking apartment he films in. You'd think if he's always right he'd be living in a posher place.

Comment

Working...
                    X