Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael REVEALS his hall of fame ballot vote (see if you agree with his picks)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    How can he have those 5 guys and NOT Sven Ottke?!?!?

Sven Ottke has TWITTER!!!!!!
    do you think this

the apples make good battery on women tools

or

the boat buying investment seminar

will have more legs?

Comment

This is the first year that I didn't bother to vote. Three per year are enshrined, and it's near-impossible to believe that it won't be Tyson, Chavez and Tszyu.

Tyson and Chavez are 100% locks, and I'd be shocked if they weren't both unanimous picks.

I still say there's a solid debate between Tszyu and Hamed, but the fact that so many voters view Tszyu as a first-ballot level HOD tells me that voting will be near-unanimous for him as well.

Really pointless to vote for any other candidate this year, all things considered so I sat this one out.

Comment

Hamed would have KOed JMM.

Its a myth that Hamed ducked him. JMM beat noone of any note in the 90s and turned down a carrear high payday to fight hamed.

MAB and Morales only wanted to fight Hamed when he had slowed down somewhat and was there for the takeing.

Hamed fought guys Morales/MAB/JMM would fight later and stopped them in quicker time. Hamed was on there level, anyone who denies this knows f#ck all about boxing.

Hamed beat 10 world titlists and made 16 defences at featherweight. He won every majour alphabelt there was, boxing politics prevented him from being the undisputed champ. He definately deserves it ahead of Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Excellent posting. Anybody who disagrees with Hamed is clueless. Being there and watching his career since the mid to late 90's was one of the most exciting times for me as a boxing fan. A Prince fight was always a great show and his competition wasn't really as bad as many people might think. Kevin Kelley wasn't as washed up as people try to make him out to be, he was just totally out of his element when he was in the ring with Naz.
          Go suck Calzaghe's dick too while you're at it. You don't call a fighter great before he proves himself, before he fights anybody.

While we're talking about clueless people, who the hell has Tyson beat? You don't rank a fighter's career by how hard you get when you watch him fight(at least I don't)- you look at his accomplishments, and his performances at the elite level.

Both Tyson and Hamed lost anytime they stepped up their opposition, against REAL HOF'ers
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-27-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X