Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I read that one day in the future they'll show Floyd's fights on ESPN Classic...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read that one day in the future they'll show Floyd's fights on ESPN Classic...

Next month apparently... it's the only way they can get a TV broadcaster for the Marquez fight. :wank:

Originally posted by Generic Blinkered Floyd Fan
    Yo, we all no dat floid is a draw. it wasnt fiteing oscar and hattun dat got da numbas, it was money mai, peep's wanted 2 see money mai.

Well, to be on ESPN Classic,

they're going to have to dig through the best of his

woulda, coulda, shoulda bouts

as those are the ones that bring back the fondest memories.

The one where he stopped Margarito on cuts is my favorite with the KO of Mosley second.

Comment

ESPN Classic passed up Marquez vs Mayweather. They rather show "Classic American Gladiators." That's why the fight was put on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
        ESPN Classic passed up Marquez vs Mayweather. They rather show "Classic American Gladiators." That's why the fight was put on PPV.
        Oh ****, there was me being serious and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
          Well, to be on ESPN Classic,

they're going to have to dig through the best of his

woulda, coulda, shoulda bouts

as those are the ones that bring back the fondest memories.

The one where he stopped Margarito on cuts is my favorite with the KO of Mosley second.
          You don't have the Cotto and Paul Williams bouts in there, brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
            He missed those and his classic with Clottey and Ivan Calderon.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post

Nah, they were classic battles no doubt, but just something about seeing Margarito get stopped due to cuts from the pillow fisted Floyd is more endearing.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love they way he ran through both Miguel and Paul in 6 rounds total, but nothing was better than seeing a cheater get sliced to ribbons by the swiftness of Mayweathers gloves.

Even though Paul Williams threw 345 punches in 3 rounds, landing only 4, 2 of which were after the bell in round one, seeing Floyd put on that defensive display left me speechless.

Comment

Paul Williams managed to hit Floyd more than once? You must be one of these h8terz I hear about.

Comment

Working...
                X