Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Rosado on Tap For For January 19th, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't envision any scenario where my boy Rosado pulls out the W, but I'll be rooting for him

Comment

Damn..... Didn't want this fight to happen..... Rooting for Rosado though

Comment

This very well could turn out to be a exciting fight and wouldn't be surprised to Rosado to have his moments he's prolly just as big as Golovkin and has really improved as of late he's shifty, quick and can use the ring.

Comment

Golovkin beats him in 3.

Rosado is a tough guy but no matter how much he's improved he is still the type of fighter that will stand in front of GGG and that's means he's getting KOed.

it's just a look good fight for Golovkin.

Comment

rosado is a good 154 pounder i hope he wins but hey cant pass up this opportunity even if he loses he can still get a title fight at 154

Comment

Rosado is good but Golovkin is better than Rosado at everything and that includes power. This fight will end in KO. Rosado was hurt by Angulo, he will be hurt moving up in weight against Golovkin. He has become a force at jr middle and cant knock the guy for taking a fight on hbo but golovkin is in rare form right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                Rosado is good but Golovkin is better than Rosado at everything and that includes power. This fight will end in KO. Rosado was hurt by Angulo, he will be hurt moving up in weight against Golovkin. He has become a force at jr middle and cant knock the guy for taking a fight on hbo but golovkin is in rare form right now.
                This, I can see it ending in the same Fashion Casarez ended against Angulo!

Comment

We want Golovkin; we've got proof he's been hiding that chicken shit Martinez in a safehouse in Kazakhstan. Some business to attend to with Macklin and then reclaiming the title that we were robbed of in September, but Golovkin can get it after that. He can be number 49.

47 have tried and 47 have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    We want Golovkin; we've got proof he's been hiding that chicken shit Martinez in a safehouse in Kazakhstan. Some business to attend to with Macklin and then reclaiming the title that we were robbed of in September, but Golovkin can get it after that. He can be number 49.

47 have tried and 47 have failed.
                    Damn, Martinez whooped JCC Jr. so bad that you got amnesia

Comment

This can be a hell of a fight but it will not pass over 6 rounds,GOLOVKIN by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X