No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Would Rather Fight Gamboa Than Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Would Rather Fight Gamboa Than Rigondeaux

In an interview with Comcast SportsNet Bay Area at the Undisputed Gym in San Carlos, Calif., unified bantamweight champion Nonito “Filipino Flash” Donaire was asked about the landscape at 122 and 126 pounds amid his Feb. 4 debut at junior featherweight against Puerto Rico’s Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the vacant WBO title.

[Click Here To Read More]

One step at a time, if he beats Vasquez, then, let him face Gamboa at 126lbs.
    Facing Gamboa will be more exciting.

Comment

I'm cool with that..... in time though.

Comment

I would rather Gamboa too but I don't like this shunning of Rigo by Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I would rather Gamboa too but I don't like this shunning of Rigo by Nonito.
          As it stands I see Gamboa as the bigger threat and more entertaining opponent. How is this a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            As it stands I see Gamboa as the bigger threat and more entertaining opponent. How is this a bad thing?
            When did I say it was?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              its a smokescreen because it aint gonna happen anytime soon. gamboa isnt staying at 126. hes proly gonna be at 130 within the next year. so unless donaire is skipping a class, he should fight rigon/nishi. if he fights arce next, as i suspect, i dunno how anyone supports him
              Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 01-25-2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Those are words from a Pilipino warrior. Nonito, YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION and we are very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  its a smokescreen because it aint gonna happen anytime soon. gamboa isnt staying at 126. hes proly gonna be at 130 within the next year. so unless donaire is skipping a class, he should fight rigon/nishi. if he fights arce next, as i suspect, i dunno how anyone supports him
                  pretty much what i was just about to post.
                  so donaire wants to hang around 122 for a while and he's talking about how he'd like to fight a guy who's moving up rather than a guy who's quite happy at 122 as well.
                  that's just a duck with some sauce on the side to make it more appetising. he shoulda just stayed where he was instead of moving up and exposing himslef as such a nob.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                    Those are words from a Pilipino warrior. Nonito, YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION and we are very proud of you. Keep up the good work.
                    i'm assuming that is some harsh sarcasm right?

Comment

Working...
                    X