No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Hopes To Move Forward With NYC Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Hopes To Move Forward With NYC Debut

According to Carlos Gonzalez, who promotes WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (32-1-1, 11KOs) in Panama, discussions are still ongoing to place the boxer in a fight in New York City, home to a large Panamanian community. Golden Boy Promotions, who promote Moreno in the United States, are making moves to further build his following in America, says Gonzalez.

[Click Here To Read More]

sorry but no big fights for Chemito, Nonito Donaire already ducked him and fought, blown up flyweight, Omar Narvaez. sorry Donaire fans but "priced out" is code for b,itched out.

Golden Boy won't let Chemito anywhere near Abner Mares, who their trying to build up. GBP only signs guys like Chemito to keep them away form their stars and raises prospects. I'm sure when GBP wants to cash a guy out they may toss him Chemito's way but that's about it.

Comment

I would think Eric Morel would make the most sense for a March stay busy bout in New York for Moreno.

Comment

Good call, a fight in NYC against Morel seems like a perfect fit.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-21-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          sorry but no big fights for Chemito, Nonito Donaire already ducked him and fought, blown up flyweight, Omar Narvaez. sorry Donaire fans but "priced out" is code for b,itched out.

Golden Boy won't let Chemito anywhere near Abner Mares, who their trying to build up. GBP only signs guys like Chemito to keep them away form their stars and raises prospects. I'm sure when GBP wants to cash a guy out they may toss him Chemito's way but that's about it.
          I hope you realize Donaire was trying real hard to get in on that fight, lol. GBP were looking to sign both Chemito and Donaire around the same time, then Donaire got hit by legal problems courtesy of Top Rank (actually it was his own fault for not reading into his contract)...

Comment

Originally posted by mumyoryu View Post
            I hope you realize Donaire was trying real hard to get in on that fight, lol. GBP were looking to sign both Chemito and Donaire around the same time, then Donaire got hit by legal problems courtesy of Top Rank (actually it was his own fault for not reading into his contract)...
            Lol, legal and promotial problems stopping a fighter from making a big fight? THen it's clearly the fighter's fault right?!?!?!
            But yea, I think they tried to get him after Montiel (I think from a Rachel Interview I heard)

Comment

chemito vs montiel/agbeko

Comment

The Filipino Flash beats them all. Panama, Mexico, PR all Latinos..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Lol, legal and promotial problems stopping a fighter from making a big fight? THen it's clearly the fighter's fault right?!?!?!
                  But yea, I think they tried to get him after Montiel (I think from a Rachel Interview I heard)
                  Manny Pacquiao is everywhere. Ring, American Airlines, Time, Sports Illustrated, Asia Week, and now Playboy. Floyd is in Women's Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao is everywhere. Ring, American Airlines, Time, Sports Illustrated, Asia Week, and now Playboy. Floyd is in Women's Mag.
                    Cool.... what does that have to do with what I said?

Comment

Working...
                    X