Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Great Post Fight Interviews....Pac Admits judge was wrong Marquez talks suicide!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Great Post Fight Interviews....Pac Admits judge was wrong Marquez talks suicide!

Translate.Word by word.

Don't generalize. Suicide is serious.

Comment

He said the decision felt worst than a bullet to the head. Stupid title.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        He said the decision is worst than a bullet to the head. Stupid title.
        TS loves Hyperbolic language.

Can't be too mad at a fellow 49er fan though.

8-1 baby!

Comment

No dude, he was being sarcastic He said, "Beat him again, leave him for dead, so that he gets the decision, I'm gonna end up killing myself".

Doesn't sound right saying it in english though lol

Comment

He was just very mad ... they said to him that Arum was planning already the 4th fight and asked him if he wanted that fight and Marquez said that he didn't know what to do to win, that if he needed to almost kill Pacquiao and leave him there lying on the canvas to get the decision ... then he also said if he fought him again, and if they give the decision to Manny again after doing a great fight and beating him again he's going to kill himself, but it wasn't in a serious way, it was just that he was extremely mad and just saying that it was enough...

Comment

what an awkward interview.. pac looks lost because he can't understand a thing..

Comment

Don't even know why I came in here.
                JMM would never consider suicide after this... **** like this isn't more than his life and he knows that

Comment

I was completely wrong with my ignorant prediction. Everything is in Marquez's court right now and he should demand a bigger slice of the pie. Arum has already shown his card by saying that the 4th fight should happen and so Marquez has to back Arum to the wall and demand a mega payday or he can go f'uck himself.

IMO I don't want to see a 4th fight because it gives Manny another chance to come out on top when he has arguably lost 2 out of the 3 fights. Marquez can only lose in the 4th fight because everybody and their mothers know who won on Saturday.

Comment

he didn't mean it literally "marquez talks suicide"

Comment

Working...
                    X