Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to be honest with you. The only reason I'm voting for Obama is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what would be cool? If before you were licensed to vote, they gave you a civics test, and only people who passed could vote.

But then again that makes too much sense, and sense isn't something that's allowed in a bureaucracy. Oh well.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-16-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

good one trigg, you almost had me there for a second

But in all seriousness, if you don't know much about politics, then you shouldn't vote at all. This is more than just about republicans, democrats, or race - we're talking about the future of the u.s. If one president has shown he's been inept for four years, and a better candidate comes along - do the right thing....

Obama is worse than Bush jr. for crying out loud....

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        example: if I change the word white to black in the above post I'm a racist but its ok when its the other way around...

It's been done plenty of times here. But I don't see you complaining when it's the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          Because he is part black. I don't know crap about politics but all I see is these racist videos and pictures about Obama. This election is not about if Obama competent enough to be president. This election is about his ethic background. If race wasn't involved, I wouldn't even vote for anyone because I hate politics. So I'm voting for Obama and I hope he wins.
          Now before anyone jumps on trigg for being a complete ****ing moron remember this, there are people like him on both sides.

There are people voting for Obama because they are black and their are people voting for Romney because they are white/Catholic/Mormon

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Now before anyone jumps on trigg for being a complete ****ing moron remember this, there are people like him on both sides.

There are people voting for Obama because they are black and their are people voting for Romney because they are white/Catholic/Mormon
            This^^ green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post

But in all seriousness, if you don't know much about politics, then you shouldn't vote at all. This is more than just about republicans, democrats, or race - we're talking about the future of the u.s. If one president has shown he's been inept for four years, and a better candidate comes along - do the right thing....

I should vote because there are white people who are voting for Romney just to get Obama out.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                It's been done plenty of times here. But I don't see you complaining when it's the other way around.
                I'm not complaining I'm just proving something to TS how its played both ways, I'm neither black or white and I don't vote cause of the color of the skin...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I agree with you 100%
                  I know people who didn't know what Romney looked like until the first debate...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post

If you don't think the country is better off now than four years ago, then you're a damn fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      I should vote because there are white people who are voting for Romney just to get Obama out.
                      But then you'd be going against the black people trying to get Obama out as well. Tough one.

Comment

Working...
                      X