No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchenko, Kashtanov-Balzsay Early Donetsk Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senchenko, Kashtanov-Balzsay Early Donetsk Results

Rising cruiserweight hopeful Yago Kiladze (17-0, 11 KOs), who is ranked #15 by the WBA, gave a painful lesson to Argentinean Daniel Alejandro Sanabria (13-2, 9 KOs) in a one-sided drubbing, which lasted a full distance only thanks to a fascinating durability of the Latino fighter, who was floored in the first stanza but gave his all to survive till the final bell. Scores were identical: 120-106 - all in favour of Kiladze. [Click Here To Read More]

2 1/2 years as WBA "champion" and Senchenko still hasn't fought anyone in the top 20, or a mandatory opponent. He must have Erdei's or Chris John's promoters.

Good to see Balzsay get the win. He's not elite but he is certainly in the upper part of the second tier at super middleweight

Comment

Good work Senchenko! Come to USA and display your talents! Im not saying he has to fight here to prove himself or anything, but I just want to see him fight here!

Comment

all eastern european title holders are big fraud as well as their records .

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
          all eastern european title holders are big fraud as well as their records .
          I don't know if I'd go that far, but Kashtanov CLEARLY beat Balzsay. I know most of you haven't seen it probably, but check it out on YouTube. This was a robbery on approximately the same level as Huck-Lebedev and Williams-Lara. Apparently hometown decisions in the Ukraine means the hometown fighter loses despite dominating the action- very strange. Maybe these guys didn't realize body punches count. Kashtanov was committed to the body, and I think you could make a case for Balzsay if you completely edit out all of the Ukrainian's body work.

Comment

Working...
          X