No announcement yet.

Ike Ibeabuchi parole hearing May 1st 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike Ibeabuchi parole hearing May 1st 2012

He is not eligible for another hearing until May 1, 2012 as confirmed by a Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners staff member, at which time Ibeabuchi will be 39; Ibeabuchi also faces likely deportation owing to his crimes.

do you think they will release him?
    can he make a comeback at age 39?

No, what he did was beyond wrong. I think he was proven to be mentally unfit so I don't see why they would release him.

Comment

Ike Ibeabuchi has been diagnosed with bi-polar and schizo-effective disorders. He will never be licensed to box again regardless of if he ever walks free again.

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
        He is not eligible for another hearing until May 1, 2012 as confirmed by a Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners staff member, at which time Ibeabuchi will be 39; Ibeabuchi also faces likely deportation owing to his crimes.

do you think they will release him?
        can he make a comeback at age 39?
        ibeabuchi was FAILED by the criminal justice system - HORRIBLY. the man did not belong in prison where he will have to rely on, and harbor his bat**** crazy ways - he belonged in a psychiatric ward to GET HELP, and get better.

Comment

I think it's too long now - i mean he hasn't fought in a decade or something, and i guarantee he's still as crazy as when he went in, if not worse. if he does get out on parole, more then likely he will violate it shortly thereafter. . .

Comment

Why didnt they help this guy when it seem he was not mentally stable? He has been denied parole a couple of times now so he must still be mentally unstable for them to do that, So why dont they help the guy? He man needs help period and he would not be getting it in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              Ike Ibeabuchi has been diagnosed with bi-polar and schizo-effective disorders. He will never be licensed to box again regardless of if he ever walks free again.
              So why didnt he get help? and rehab? why keep him locked up

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                ibeabuchi was FAILED by the criminal justice system - HORRIBLY. the man did not belong in prison where he will have to rely on, and harbor his bat**** crazy ways - he belonged in a psychiatric ward to GET HELP, and get better.
                I was a fan of him in the ring,but the dude is pure scum he forced his girls teenage son to get in a car with him then drove it into a wall on purpose putting the kid in a wheel chair.and then the whole raping a hooker thing.

Comment

Free my ***** Ike.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
                    Free my ***** Ike.
                    the guy was a warrior in the ring , but hes a piece of **** outside of it !

give my ***** ike the electric chair !

Comment

Working...
                    X