Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audley harrison is probably the worst gold medalist in professional boxing such an underachiever... Though he talks a good fight

Comment

Pac will still utterly demolish Khan.

He may not hit as hard as he did before, but he still hits more than hard enough to flatten someone who cant take a punch.

Comment

if true pac should go for it. big money fight so i think arum would make it especially due to the stage pac's at in his career. and i think roach would really want this too.

Comment

Sorry Amir, but jumping straight back still won't work on Manny.

Comment

BS story. AK has said on a number of occasions that manny is his friend and he would never fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              BS story. AK has said on a number of occasions that manny is his friend and he would never fight him
              He said that about Hatton but after Hatton got KO'd by Pacquiao Khan changed his mind.

Comment

lol someone is bound to get knocked out.. and i don't care who it is!
                let's see if pacs resistance is gone or not

Comment

i really used to support and like khan... everytime there's news about him now. all you can say is like "WTH". the kid has a brain of 12 yr old. too much ego and too much talk..i can understand floyd. but khan? LOL. i hope this happens and pac sends him to retirement. and together they'll retire.lol

Comment

its a bs story. He said in an recent interview he wont fight Manny as they are friends.

Comment

Are you fu*king kidding me? The man who got slaughtered and made to look like an utter bum in his last 2 fights? This is a man who when he gets hurt, he turns his back and walks off. This would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X