No announcement yet.

Double Standards, Floyd haters=Failures and Clowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Standards, Floyd haters=Failures and Clowns

you haters are such clowns b/c yall know JMM cant win.

there is a much bigger weight different between Cotto and pac than May and JMM

so if Foyd doesnt get credit for beating the guy who arguably beat Pac. and there isnt much of a weight difference.

then Cotto doesnt get credit for beating Pac and in turn...Pac and Roach dont get credit for beating Cotto being that Cotto cant get credit for beating a guy much smaller than him

yall double standards are amazingly STUPID

only pac and jmm can get credit. these fights are only paydays for cotto and pbf.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post

so if Foyd doesnt get credit for beating the guy who arguably beat Pac. and there isnt much of a weight difference.

then Cotto doesnt get credit for beating Pac and in turn...Pac and Roach dont get credit for beating Cotto being that Cotto cant get credit for beating a guy much smaller than him

Who the **** is giving Cotto credit if he beats little Pac? That fight hasn't even happened yet. I think Cotto and Floyd are cut from the same cloth even though Cotto at least eventually took some tough fights when he got to 147. Arum created these monsters. Cotto is good peeps in my opinion even though I compared him to Floyd somewhat. I just don't care for his biased fans. There for a while he was beating overmatched opponents like Branco and Urkal, but he eventually stepped his game up. The fights with Jennings and Gomez I didn't care for.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Who the **** is giving Cotto credit if he beats little Pac? That fight hasn't even happened yet. I think Cotto and Floyd are cut from the same cloth even though Cotto at least eventually took some tough fights when he got to 147. Arum created these monsters. Cotto is good peeps in my opinion even though I compared him to Floyd somewhat. I just don't care for his biased fans. There for a while he was beating overmatched opponents like Branco and Urkal, but he eventually stepped his game up. The fights with Jennings and Gomez I didn't care for.
        He'd get credit if he actually stopped Pac.

Comment

Cotto is certainly much bigger and will have a significant weight advantage over pacquiao. Guess what though, the Mayhaters dont care about that. They prefer for Mayweather to have Zero advantages. Afterall, they want him to go to middleweight to fight Paul Williams. I dont recall them wanting Cotto to go to middle to fight Williams, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post

your a coward for making excuses for another man

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              only pac and jmm can get credit. these fights are only paydays for cotto and pbf.
              Pac has fought at WW before though...

And he is favored to win...

That makes no sense...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                Pac has fought at WW before though...

And he is favored to win...

That makes no sense...
                doesn't matter pac ain't no mutha****in WW... he officially weighed 138 lbs against hatton.

Comment

Working...
                X