No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Night of The Olympians Early Results From Indio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Night of The Olympians Early Results From Indio

In a battle of undefeated prospects, Junior Middleweights Daquan Arnett (9-0, 6KOs) and Jeremiah Wiggins (10-1-1, 5KOs) put on a fun fight as Arnett’s skill overcame Wiggin’s aggression as he stopped him in the 4th round. Arnett was in control of the fight after the first 2 rounds as he landed his right hand and left hook to the body almost at will. In the 3rd round however, Wiggins landed a hard right hand in an exchange that hurt and dropped Arnett. Visibly hurt, Arnett held on and moved until he got his legs back. In the 4th round, Arnett pinned Wiggins on the ropes after landing a right and left hand combination. Arnett battered Wiggins with a barrage of punches that caused Wiggins to fall through the ropes and forcing the ref to call an end to the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess we can look forward to several one round fights.

Comment

Damn Arnett got dropped. I like this dude too, let's see how his chin holds up as he moves up...

Comment

Rau'shee Warren is fighting on ShoBox now.

Three time Olympian pro debut.

Comment

Big fan of Daquan Arnatt, very talented young fighter, I don't mind seeing him get Rocked, I think that is a good thing for it to happen early in your career so when it happens against toughter competition the fighter won't PANIC like Dulorme did against Abregu

After Arnatt got hurt he recovered and cameback stronger

Comment

Rau'shee didn't look terribly sharp in the first. Of course it's just his debut.

Comment

Warren and Broner fights very similar lol

Comment

Warren doesn't look like he has any power.

Comment

Hard to believe the only genuinly competative fight of the entire card was NOT televised!!!!! What the hell happened to the Arnett fight? Two solid unbeatens against each other. It was listed as being televised?? Why would they not show a competative fight?
                  Last edited by richardt; 11-10-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

That right hook from Russell was a k.o. of the year winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X