Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Bute Forced To Fight Me at Here, Sink or Swim Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Bute Forced To Fight Me at Here, Sink or Swim Time

Former two time champion Carl Froch (28-2, 20KOs) believes IBF super middleweight king Lucian Bute (30-0, 24KOs) has been forced to fight him in Nottingham. Bute has fought almost every bout of his career in Canada. In the last few months, the Romanian born superstar has been taking some punches from his critics, who believe the unbeaten boxer has been fighting lackluster competition.

[Click Here To Read More]

So is Froch saying he's getting the guarantee win now?

Comment

big guns baby yeah!

Comment

don't worry Froch, Bute will enhance his resume a little bit with your name in the win column

Comment

This fight should sooooo be called big gunz time!!!!

WAR FROCH

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            So is Froch saying he's getting the guarantee win now?
            Did he? I thought he said Bute's been forced into fighting in Nottingham for creditability?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former two time champion Carl Froch (28-2, 20KOs) believes IBF super middleweight king Lucian Bute (30-0, 24KOs) has been forced to fight him in Nottingham. Bute has fought almost every bout of his career in Canada. In the last few months, the Romanian born superstar has been taking some punches from his critics, who believe the unbeaten boxer has been fighting lackluster competition.

[Click Here To Read More]
              it's not an unusual rectum-talk affair for froch. he's been smearing his mouth with dirt since the super six tourney begun. he hasn't done much either. he lost to Dirrell, Kessler, and Ward. all aforementioned foes of froth have beaten him soundly. i expect bute to flatten froch on the canvas. froch has the habit of lunging in with wild attempt to rally with unmeasured punches from his waistline. bute is a master in counter punching department, when his opponents carelessly lunging in. i suggest carlie to pull is head out of rachel's panties and clear his obscure mindset. a boxer may be confident, but not by putting his opponent down just to make himself look good in account of his opponent's professional conduct. Racheli vore kunem.

Comment

I always root for Carl Froch...but I think Bute's gonna out box him and KO him in 11.

Comment

Froch is partially correct. But what he's saying is also relevant to himself as well.

After all, having that long of a stretch of fighting top level fighters as Carl has done is extremely physically taxing. Froch might find himself losing a step in this fight.

Seems like good timing on Bute's part to make this bout, which is probably why they don't care about the location. I will root for Froch...but I am inclined to believe that Bute wins this in just as dominant a fashion as Ward did, but makes it look waaaay smoother because of his style.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTube View Post
                    it's not an unusual rectum-talk affair for froch. he's been smearing his mouth with dirt since the super six tourney begun. he hasn't done much either. he lost to Dirrell, Kessler, and Ward. all aforementioned foes of froth have beaten him soundly. i expect bute to flatten froch on the canvas. froch has the habit of lunging in with wild attempt to rally with unmeasured punches from his waistline. bute is a master in counter punching department, when his opponents carelessly lunging in. i suggest carlie to pull is head out of rachel's panties and clear his obscure mindset. a boxer may be confident, but not by putting his opponent down just to make himself look good in account of his opponent's professional conduct. Racheli vore kunem.
                    Care to place a bet..........

oh.

Comment

Working...
                    X