Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

A few days ago Dereck Chisora (15-4, 9 KOs) revealed that he plans to return to the action in February and one of potential rivals on his radar is former WBC heavyweight title challenger Manuel Charr (22-1, 12 KOs). The Lebanon-born fighter jeered Chisora’s plans and stated that he is much more interested in facing his countryman David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs), because such fight can help him to get a rematch with Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 41 KOs) whom he lost by technical knockout in September.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL, this guy is a joke.

Comment

There is a better chance of a chisora rematch. That's how far away charr is on haye's radar.

Comment

Haye wudnt waste his time waking up 5 am training for a bum he'd knock out in under 30 secs and nobody wud watch that shart fight

Comment

That would be a terrible fight... Charr reminds me of an Oger from a 1980's short story... I dislike Haye but I agree that fight is far from happening...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Haye wudnt waste his time waking up 5 am training for a bum he'd knock out in under 30 secs and nobody wud watch that shart fight
            Who has Haye ever knocked out in under 30 seconds at heavyweight?

People need to stop giving Haye the fantasy fight pass, do they want to watch him fight or not?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Who has Haye ever knocked out in under 30 seconds at heavyweight?

People need to stop giving Haye the fantasy fight pass, do they want to watch him fight or not?
              What has Charr achieved to fight Haye? I want to see Haye fight, but not bums like Charr, who pose zero threat.

He should be honored Chisora wants to fight him

Comment

No Charr.

Please disappear from the top level until you earn the right to be there.

Comment

Charr barely belongs at European level let alone world. His fight against Vitali was a farce and this ****roach just won't go now. He'd be lucky to get a fight with Chisora and will promptly be disposed of.

Comment

It's so funny nobody is daring to call out wlad but vitali. Lol at these guys!

Charr is more deserving to fight Haye than Haye to fight Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                    X