Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Olympic Medal P4P List! Australia on Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
    I talked about the positivity of the smaller nation's and get attacked by 3 american's. I feel like an A rab.
    because that's not what you are doing. you know exactly what you are doing with this thread. You are making another america sucks i hate america thread masquerading it as "big upping/talking about the positivity of small nations" thread.

Stop perpetrating a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      because that's not what you are doing. you know exactly what you are doing with this thread. You are making another america sucks i hate america thread masquerading it as "big upping/talking about the positivity of small nations" thread.

Stop perpetrating a fraud.
      Paranoid ***** aren't you.

I didn't even talk about America, yet you make it all about it.

I talked about Australia.

Please don't make me get all Jamaican on your skinny ass, I would run my big west indian **** right up you, and it would poke up onto your chin rassclatt.

The mofo hater is you, the devil be wanting to talk about how the small antion don;t deserve no praise, look at me sig batty boy, 1,2,3 no 200 M medal for you, Michael Johnson oh so sorry, we Jamaican bust up yo ass brattttppppp

Big up Jamaica, Best sprinters in the World

100 M Gold
      100m Gold

100M sPRINT gOLD

Booom rassclatttttttt Jamaia bust up ya ass in the sprinting you need to eat yam and plantain, not burgers and hotdogs bedrin. America don;t know, they don;t know.

Peace and thank you to birmignnham and brunel universtiy

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I remember the beginning of that Olympic thread, it was a lot of talk about the U.S. having to rely on total medal count, instead of golds, "because the yanks suck". Or something similar.

Well, the US won both the total count, AND the most gold medals.

So that shoots that "theory" down.

The p4p argument is peachy and all, but it really doesn't amount to shit.
        Then it was wahhhhhhhhh too many swimming and runnin events(Despite those arguably being the most physically demanding). How do you account for the countries with massive populations but stunk or situations like GB having the most athletes but still not having the most medals or little Jamaica outdoing a lot of people? These p4p lists are oversimplified. You would have to calculate the economy of the countries(clearly it makes a difference or poor countries with high populations wouldn't do so bad), total athletes that participated, the pool of athletes each country had available in every single event plus a lot of other crap even like eugenics/genetics and it still wouldn't logically explain why a poor little country like Jamaica is awesome at sprinting while a country like USA with great facilities and doing better economically to Jamaica is still a distant 2nd in sprinting.

Comment

Yes me know u got to look at money and facilities and the US has more than anyone. So maybe the US should be deducted 20 medals for that you say?

That mean the US even worse p4p.

This isiot dont know sprinting, man be juicing the sprints, we all natural, jamaican steroids is yam and plantain.

You man dem dont know, u cant sprint like we sprint. We man strong

Dont. Be hating me on. Road and still bust that ass, thay skinny ass, u devil. Batty mans say mr a hater? Me. Love everyone until u harm me

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Then it was wahhhhhhhhh too many swimming and runnin events(Despite those arguably being the most physically demanding). How do you account for the countries with massive populations but stunk or situations like GB having the most athletes but still not having the most medals or little Jamaica outdoing a lot of people? These p4p lists are oversimplified. You would have to calculate the economy of the countries(clearly it makes a difference or poor countries with high populations wouldn't do so bad), total athletes that participated, the pool of athletes each country had available in every single event plus a lot of other crap even like eugenics/genetics and it still wouldn't logically explain why a poor little country like Jamaica is awesome at sprinting while a country like USA with great facilities and doing better economically to Jamaica is still a distant 2nd in sprinting.

population theory has been debunked several times. how many medals does india have?

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
            Yes me know u got to look at money and facilities and the US has more than anyone. So maybe the US should be deducted 20 medals for that you say?

That mean the US even worse p4p.

This isiot dont know sprinting, man be juicing the sprints, we all natural, jamaican steroids is yam and plantain.

You man dem dont know, u cant sprint like we sprint. We man strong

Dont. Be hating me on. Road and still bust that ass, thay skinny ass, u devil. Batty mans say mr a hater? Me. Love everyone until u harm me

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

shut up you troll.

Comment

Go Australia!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                population theory has been debunked several times. how many medals does india have?

shut up you troll.
                Rassclaat ***** guve up, i tell him pull down shorts, bend over, and he do it. his ass wet ready to get fook hard by a black lion, but then i kick him on the floor weak ting

India is great at cricket fool, west indies use to be too

Comment

Working...
                X